• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Strange...

Corey... I answer your post suggesting that you delete my template and allow me to upload it again. Well, I refreshed the page hoping to see your answer, and now, the whole thread is gone. Did I mess things really bad this time?

Please, help. I fixed the template, and I'm ready to load it up again.

Thank you for your help.

Granny
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

• Corey
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2006

Oops, sorry. I asked if you wanted me to delete the thread so you could just create a new one and I thought you said yes. My bad. Would you like the old thread undeleted or would you prefer to just create a new thread now?
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

Ah, Corey, sorry I confused you. It's a good thing that Ladybug and I are good friends, or she would kill us both. Actually, she says she will fix hers and upload it again.

And, yes please, could you totally delete my old Sampler thread, and I will start a new one after that. I'm wondering if the forum program will not led me load the same file twice, although, I did rename it, and it still would not work. Hummm, don't know. I'll wait here to reload.

Thanks, Corey.

Granny
      sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• Corey
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2006

Ahhh, Ok. I think I got it. I put back Ladybug's thread and removed the sampler thread. I think maybe your template is exceeding the allowable size. For the allowable size on each file type see the attachment manager window when you are uploading. It gives a little number beside each type, that's the size limit for the corresponding file type.
        Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

Thanks for putting it back, Corey. Well, I'm really confused now. Yes, my file is bigger than what is allowed, but I don't understand.

You allow 5mgs for smb's and only 1.95 for smt's. But smt files are larger all the time. How can you keep those below 1.95.

Please, I don't understand.

Granny
          sigpic

Comment

• Corey
            Layout Whiz
            • Jan 2006

Scrapbook MAX! is the one who manages those file sizes so I can't say for certain, but I'm sure you'll get a reply from Scrapbook MAX! at some point.

Comment

• Granny
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Mar 2006

Thanks, Corey... I will await their reply.

Granny
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X