+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Angry Hello Granny You Are You!!

y love is site, what proceed include is my name is site hemm!!!???

thanks

Had registered before so I was ok! Have downloaded. Now to add the picture!!!

OH NO Granny you are in trouble AGAIN!! Rosana is going to hit you over the head with a 2x4 before ya no it! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Toooo Funny

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Good grief, I can't keep this lady happy!

Well, let's see, any self respectingl town needs an alien to stir things up. Hmmmmm, Rosanna, you want to be Brazil's Ambassador to Scrapsville? What say the rest of the gang?

If she is anything like the rest of the ambassadors I know, she will spend all her time at the watering hole, smuggling Amazonian nuts!

All in favor, say Aye!

Granny

Grief bom, eu não posso manter esta senhora feliz! : eek: Bem, vamos ver, toda a hora respectful necessita um estrangeiro agitar acima coisas. Hmmmmm, Rosanna, você quer ser embaixador de Brasil a Scrapsville? Que palavra o descanso do grupo? Se for qualquer coisa como o descanso dos embaixadores que eu conheço, gastará toda sua hora no furo molhando, smuggling porcas Amazonian! Tudo no favor, palavra Aye!

Angry Grannnnnyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW! NOW! GRANNY, ja I have work here the sufficient, so wanted to know so that it serves this, vi the plates with the names I was interested so this, I adore you, but it seems that you nao likes me?

kisses.

Talking thanks Carol

Carol, you saw as maldoso it and, nor can play, that ja finds bad with me, was sad! hahahahahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by rosana brito View Post
    NOW! NOW! GRANNY, ja I have work here the sufficient, so wanted to know so that it serves this, vi the plates with the names I was interested so this, I adore you, but it seems that you nao likes me?

kisses.
    Rosana, This is how Granny always talks, she makes it sound like she is a cranky mean old lady. Don't take it personally. She is a sweetheart!
    We all like you here at the forum and appreciate your input. The language barrier is the only thing that makes it hard to participate, but I notice your English is getting better ( or is our Spanish?)

Marion

Rosana, este é como o granny fala sempre, ela faz-lhe o som como é uma senhora velha média cranky. Não faça exame d pessoalmente. É um sweetheart! Nós todos como você aqui no forum e apreciamos sua entrada. A barreira de língua é a única coisa que os makes ele duramente a participar, mas mim observam que seu inglês está começando mais melhor (ou é nosso espanhol?)

Marion

Granny you better be good or else!

Talking Marion !!

thanks Marion you extremely gentile. I found the names in the plates in the site of it best, and I wanted to know as to make. Granny and formidavel, .much to friend. I now bind for the words of it. e everything amused? badly it knows as I work. e I run risk of life in my work.

a kiss I adore you Marion, I am tranquila therefore I understand everything what you said

Rosana, Rosana, I do like you, you nut! Do you want to be the ambassador or not? You do not get a certificate unless you are a member of Scrapsville.

Thank you Marion. I'm so glad at least my shrinkidink understands me. Of course, at your prices, you better, you mutt!

Granny

Rosana, Rosana, I do like you, you nut! Do you want to be the ambassador or not? You do not get a certificate unless you are a member of Scrapsville.

Thank you Marion. I'm so glad at least my shrinkidink understands me. Of course, at your prices, you better, you mutt!

Granny

Rosana, Rosana, eu gosto de você, você porca! Você quer ser o embaixador ou não? Você não começa um certificado a menos que você for um membro de Scrapsville. : p Obrigado Marion. Eu sou assim que contente pelo menos meu shrinkidink compreende-me. Naturalmente, em seus preços, você melhora, você mutt!