+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Scrapsville citizens!

Those of you who are citizens and members of the cast of Scrapsville, can now get your free citizenship certificate....

Here

You must go to the section for "All ScrapbookMax Items", and "Scrapsville". You will find your certificate under your name.

If you would like to add your picture to the certificate and then e-mail it to admin., we will added to the Scrapsville page as soon as it's ready to go.

Thank you, and happy scrapping.

Granny the Announcer.

Too funny Granny!!!

Marion

And to all those who get their citizenship certificate, put their picture in it and submit it to be listed on our Scrapsville Citizen page of our site, we will occasionally have customized freebies for! How fun is that?

Got mine in already!!! Check your email Granny!

Marion

Well that is one way to get us into your store!!! LOL Very neat idea Granny and clever too! thanks!!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Thank you very nuch granny I could not register at your store it kept telling me to select a state from the pull down menu and I had aleady done that..tired several times and no luck..will try again later..but thanks for the neat idea love it..

yah all lost me. went and could not find what you were talking about.

Jazz you have to retype your state underneath the state. I don't know why, but I had the same problem and you also have to have a company name too. what is with that?? i put nonameco hehehehe Oh man if I could only send cash i would buy lots! there is alot of nice stuff in there!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Got mine and sent it.

Sorry, girls, did not mean to make it so complicated. Here is a direct link to the page...

Here

And I'm sorry about the registering. That program can be a pain sometimes. We will check into it.

Granny