+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Awesome!

Default Awesome!

Does Scrapbook Max! stay up 24 hours a day? You always have such quick and awsome responses, along with all the other great people here on the forum. I do appreciate all of the answers and advice and all of the templates and embellishments that everyone shares. Thanks again!!!

Well, not all day... A nap helps in the afternoon once in a while... It's amazing how your priorities change as you older!

Whats Sleep?
    Way too much scrapbooking to do to get a nights sleep these days
    As srussell says, as we get older we definately need a lot less sleep & since Scrapbook Max! came on the scene its even les sof a priority now . *lol*.
    I also express my thanks for all the quick responses to our questions & comments,its truly appreciated.

Opps I apologise for the typos above

Smile

Gee I only wished I had time for an afternoon nap!!!! With 5 kids there is no rest for the weary! Well I guess I could blame Scrapbook Max! too because now I am spending alot of time at the computer so again no time for napping. One day I'm sure I will take a nap!!
    Anyhow I know I have already said I appreciate everyones templates and embellishments but I need you to know that I appreciate all the time you spend doing and making these things to share. I appreciate your time. I know it is fun but sometimes its a little harder or more time consuming. Thanks

wanna talk about not having enough time to get everything done ? ... I'm right in my finals and about to lose it... sleep ? not even in my vocabulary ! can't eat, no time, just drink coffee and red bull !

Smile

I don't know about you all but when I sleep lately, I've been dreaming of scrapbooks! (Okay, maybe not all the time...)

*Hey Jessica - good luck with finals! Are you taking anything in the summer or are you looking forward to a few months of quality scrapping time? All the best - the light at the end of the tunnel is close!

Karin

Hi everyone, glad to hear i am not the only one who dreams of scrapbooking when i go to sleep lol. makes you very tired next day especially when you have to do a day's work.
    JoJo

gee, thanks karin ! I will be taking classes this summer, but I will find time to enjoy my summer and take pictures with my beloved to use with sbm !

Talking

Jessica I know the feeling! I am also a full time student, what's your major?
    sdth