+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New

Hybrid View

Wink New

I have just ordered & received the CD. I am confused where everyone obtains all the extras I notice in the Gallery.

Wink Forgot to introduce..

Hi,

My name is Terry. I live in Boise, Idaho with my husband of 33 years & am raising our 14 year old Autistic Grandson. I have never done this before. I love almost all crafts. I have always loved PICs & started scrapbooking over a year ago with my daughter & am addicted. I worked for a Computer company for 20 yrs. till it became necessary to stay home with my Grandson.
    I love playing on the computer with my PICS so this should be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotart View Post
    Hi,

My name is Terry. I live in Boise, Idaho with my husband of 33 years & am raising our 14 year old Autistic Grandson. I have never done this before. I love almost all crafts. I have always loved PICs & started scrapbooking over a year ago with my daughter & am addicted. I worked for a Computer company for 20 yrs. till it became necessary to stay home with my Grandson.
    I love playing on the computer with my PICS so this should be fun.
    Have a look on the template and embellishment forums. This is the discussion forum. You won't find everything in the gallery as a lot is personally made or owned. Make sure you have installed the content part of the cd.

Welcome, you'll have loads of fun.

Welcome Terry! you will be addicted to this very soon! Lots of great people in here to help too! Happy Scrappin'

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin