X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Winnie49
    Layout Whiz
    • Mar 2006

GOT IT!!!! NOW I USED ALL THE ELEMENTS!!! AND HAVE A LOT OF FUN USING THE EFFECTS TO GIVE A DIFFERENT LOOK TO MY PAGE

WENDY
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• Sheri
      • Mar 2006

Here is my contribution to the December Challenge. I changed the background, changed the frame using advanced effect, added extra photo corners, and added journaling and title.

Comment

• jazzieal
        Digi Sage
        • Sep 2006

JazzieAl In Hospital

This is Jazzies daughter she wanted me to let everyone know that she is back in the hospital in the Coronary Care Unit, she went in on Dec 28th, She was admitted with Congestive Heart Failure , shes doing somewhat better than she was when they admitted her, I will keep everyone updated on how she is doing.
        My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• poppabob
          Mad Scrapper
          • Jul 2006

Thanks again for a nice challenge. This one got me experimenting with the effects.
          -=poppabob=-
          If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

• OnieRN
            Scrap Guru
            • May 2006

Hey Poppa

Where have you been? Have missed hearing from you! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
            !

nie

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

Originally posted by jazzieal View Post
              This is Jazzies daughter she wanted me to let everyone know that she is back in the hospital in the Coronary Care Unit, she went in on Dec 28th, She was admitted with Congestive Heart Failure , shes doing somewhat better than she was when they admitted her, I will keep everyone updated on how she is doing.
              Thanks so much for letting us Know, and please do keep us posted.
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Marion
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Feb 2006

Thanks Jazzies Daughter, we will put in an extra prayer for her! Tell her we are thinking of her!

Marion

Comment

• Winnie49
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Mar 2006

thank you jazzies daugther, hope she will get well soon!!!! and a prayer from here too!
                  wendy
                  Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• eye
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

Thank you for letting us know. She is a special women who has touched us all in one way or another.
                    sigpic
                    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• *eng*
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2006

Thank you and please give her loads of hugs from us all and tell her a big group hug too. We will be thinking of her and willing her to get better quickly xxxxxxx
                      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• juliehclark
                        Challenge Host
                        • Jun 2006

oh goodness - i hope she gets better soon!!!!

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

• MaggieMae
                          Digi Sage
                          • May 2006

Jazzieal, we all hope and pray you get well soon! Get lots of rest and take care! We want you back here soon!
                          Julie

Comment

• juliehclark
                            Challenge Host
                            • Jun 2006

DEC CHALLENGE IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED!

I will be sending out your gift (a 4 page template with a kit made by me!!) and posting Jan's challenge later today!

Julie

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

Working...
                            X