+ Reply to Thread

Post Greetings from Sweden

Well I jsut ordered my CD a few days ago - so I am at the moment very impatiently awaiting the shipment. I rall hope the boat over the ocean goes fast!

A bit about myself: My name is Anna, 29 years old. Student atm but hope to work with environmental issues in the future. Havea fiance and a 15 months old son - so guess what my scraps gonna be about!

Well, thats all for me aI guess. I scream when the CD arrives - in the meantime I make sure to take a lots of nice pictures...

Quote Originally Posted by Bloudwedd View Post
    Well I jsut ordered my CD a few days ago - so I am at the moment very impatiently awaiting the shipment. I rall hope the boat over the ocean goes fast!

A bit about myself: My name is Anna, 29 years old. Student atm but hope to work with environmental issues in the future. Havea fiance and a 15 months old son - so guess what my scraps gonna be about!

Well, thats all for me aI guess. I scream when the CD arrives - in the meantime I make sure to take a lots of nice pictures...
    Welcome Anna, it's awful waiting for the cd isn't it. It's worth it though! Looking forward to seeing some lo.

Wohoooo! My Cd came today! Less than a week - that is fast delivery an I did not even had to pay customs! And here I was annoyed that I forgotto dowload the content pack:-) Time to get scrapping!

Hi Anna! Have lots of fun!! this is an addicting habit! Your going to love it!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Quote Originally Posted by Bloudwedd View Post

From Sweden?
    I am new and am from Sweden, leave in Sweden
    Kaarina