+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Marion , I tried that , nothing will drag .I tried doing it individuallly and by folders?

I am not sure what you are dragging, but if that does not work try cut and paste. Cut from one folder paste into the other folder.

Marion

Wink Thanks for the suggestion Marion and Hi Sue

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    I am not sure what you are dragging, but if that does not work try cut and paste. Cut from one folder paste into the other folder.

Marion
    Brilliant suggestion Marion.....once again appreciated.
    What I have been doing is putting everything on a rewritable CD and transferring to the laptap...been banned from the work computer but at least now I can take my scrapmaxing with me
    Welcome Sue, I am new too and already totally addicted. I was a diving widow....my husband is now complaining he is a Scrapbooking widower...serves him right...haha

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post

Marion

Ok ....trying now!

No Luck. I've tried right clicking on folder and on individual items but nothing happens.

Welcom Sue/Susan from another Sue/Susan. You will enjoy it here. Don't worry, We are all still learning new tricks as we go. But it is a lot of fun.

Talking Helo Susan

welcome! susan and a pleasure you it with us.

Unhappy Help!!!

Hi. I'm also fairly new to SBM too. I've had this a couple of months now, but i've been far too busy scrapping to stop & talk. I'm on my 5th album now & still have idea's for lot's more. ( My oldest is 30 & there are 4 of them plus 6 grandchildren, so that is a lot of memories to record. I do have a large problem though. Maybe someone can help. I bought some new scraps for SBM but unfotunatly only two of the three have downloaded. The other one say's that it has loaded, but it's not there. I have tried 3 times but to no avail. what can i do?