• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Craftymum
    • Dec 2006

Getting Better at digital scrappin

Hi all,
    My name is Sharon and I live in a beach suburb of Perth, Western Australia called Waikiki.I am married with 3 girls, nearly 21, 18 and 10.
    I am into all sorts of crafts and especially love scrapbooking.
    I have had Scrapbook Max for about 12 months, but as I had a dinosaur of a computer, never got to use it much. Now I have my new computer so want to get into it more now.
    A couple of questions. How can I save my projects as jpegs or tiffs? I have found it is only saving my projects as SBM. I would like to be able to take my projects to my photo place to have printed onto 12x12 as I don't have a printer to do this.
    Also, where do I find the link to the download for this month's freebies from The Groove
  • poppabob
    Mad Scrapper
    • Jul 2006

Try File->Publish To->Images

Choose your Quality and Image size options and where you want them to save and voila! JPG's!

By default they are saved to the
    "My Documents\Scrapbook MAX!\Published Files\NameOfAlbum" folder.

Hope this helps.
    -=poppabob=-
    If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

• Craftymum
      • Dec 2006

Poppabob is a genius

Thankyou so much.
      I would of got very frustrated with this program if I hadn't asked. How easy was that.
      I am really excited now with what I can achieve

Craftymum

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Craftymum View Post
        Thankyou so much.
        I would of got very frustrated with this program if I hadn't asked. How easy was that.
        I am really excited now with what I can achieve

Craftymum

It sounds as though you are pretty good already, you talk techie stuff!
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• waydon64
          • Mar 2006

Hi Craftymum

Just wanted to say hi, my name is Donna and at the moment I live in Adelaide, but will be coming to Perth to live in the new year, nice to hear that there is someone over there that is a digital scrapper, I have been for about 2 years and am addicted, I am hoping to live in metro perth, I too have 3 kids, 23,19,16, would love to keep in touch

talk soon
          Donna
          Adelaide

Comment

• Craftymum
            • Dec 2006

Hi

Hi Donna,
            I'm sure you will love Perth.
            I'm down in Rockingham, which is near the beach.
            I have been playing around with digital scrapping for a while now and am still learning but I am having fun doing so. I have Photoshop elements also, but I am still trying to learn layers. I love the ease and simplicity of SBM and the end result is always really good. I haven't printed any pages up yet as I don't have a printer for the 12x12 papers, but have a few I will get done soon.
            Are your kids boys, girls or a mixture of both?
            Keep in touch and don't let the move stress you too much, I know it can be stressful moving, even more so moving to another state.

Talk soon
            Sharon

Comment

• The Groove
              • Jun 2006

"Groove"-y Freebies

Hi there and welcome from The Groove, Scrapbook MAX!'s monthly newsletter!

You'll find The Groove's December freebies here:

You'll also find complete details for this month's layout contest- remember, you still have a few days left to enter the Happy Holidays contest where you are eligible to win an official Scrapbook MAX! mousepad.

Be sure to sign up for **free** for The Groove - you'll receive a link to The Groove each month in your Inbox- it's your source for digital scrapbooking inspirations, tips, contests, coupons, and freebies!

Thanks for your interest in The Groove! Happy Holidays!

Karin and Marnie, The Groove Editors
              The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0

Comment

• scrappydo
                • Nov 2006

WELCOME!!!!
                I too am an Aussie but live on the otherside...Victoria...
                Also being just new, I have found that this certainly takes priority to any other things you 'should' be doing. Have fun with it...you'll truly enjoy it

Comment

Working...
                X