X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jucykadlec
    • Aug 2006

"Scrapbookmaxing" in Brazil!

Hi, there! Posting this note from Brazil ! I am new here and very happy with the product I've bought. Actually, I've been "Scrapbookmaxing" for quite a while, but since I am adicted to it (rsss), my spare time is very rare .But today I decided to explore a little bit more this site and found this thread.Sometimes I have some questions and problems about
    Scrapbook Max, and I never know who to talk to. How does it work if I have some doubts about some procedures? For example, is it possible to print my pages and/or albums in regular photo stores(where regular films are developed)?
    "See" you. Thanks,
    Juci Kadlec
  • Sandy
    Mad Scrapper
    • Jan 2006

Thanks for posting. I think you've coined a great new term with "ScrapbookMAXing!" Welcome to the club.

These forums are the best place to go when you have a question to ask. The area we are in now is for introductions. The Scrapbook MAX! Discussion area is the place to go with your scrapbook related questions. The Challenges and Contests area is where the crops and contest information is. The Suggestions area is the place to go if you have a suggestion for Scrapbook MAX!. The FAQ section is where there are articles about the most asked questions. The NSBR section is for non-scrapbook related chit chat.

The Sharing Corner is where you will find free templates and embellishments to download.

I hope this information helps with your first question. I haven't tried printing out my scrapbooks at a regular photo store but I'm sure someone who has tried it will chime in for you.

Comment

• workingjo3
      Mad Scrapper
      • Sep 2006

I saved my pages to a cd and took the cd to Walmart. They have a photo machine there. I am very happy with my pages I printed off at Walmart. I have also printed some on my home printer and they turned out nice too.

Jo

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

We have got some wonderful freebues from Brazilian scrappers. Very talented.
        Welcome.
        I haven't printed at a store but many have.
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• jucykadlec
          • Aug 2006

Thanks for your warm welcome!

Thank you, scrappers! Here in Brazil, scrapbooking (the paper one you know) is a brand new hobby. I've been doing it for quite a while, but now the digital stuff makes me MAXHUNGRY, and I left aside my paper ones...
          Juci Brasil

Comment

• rosana brito
            Digi Sage
            • Jul 2006

oi juci

meu nome e Rosana, tambem sou brasileira moro em SP, qualquer duvida envie mensagens para os moderadores do Scrapbookmax, ou mesmo para o pessoal do forum, sao extremamente amaveis, e sempre nos ajudam, seja bem vinda,

beijos.

Comment

• mh51
              Scrap Guru
              • Jul 2006

Originally posted by rosana brito View Post
              meu nome e Rosana, tambem sou brasileira moro em SP, qualquer duvida envie mensagens para os moderadores do Scrapbookmax, ou mesmo para o pessoal do forum, sao extremamente amaveis, e sempre nos ajudam, seja bem vinda,

beijos.
              I couldn't have said it better myself!!!! LOL (only kidding Rosana)

Comment

• rosana brito
                Digi Sage
                • Jul 2006

Mh51

but and truth yours sao fantastics people I have immense pleasure in participating of this forum. kisses

Comment

• jucykadlec
                  • Aug 2006

Ok

Obrigada, Rosana. Pelo que vi você está bem viciadinha que nem eu!!! É uma delícia mesmo. Agora estou fazendo umas páginas de natal para mandar para amigas com filhos pequenos e eu capturo as fotografias das crianças pelos emails que ela s me mandam e mando de volta scrapada! ~Estão amando.

Comment

• sacannon
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Aug 2006

Welcome to Scrapbookmax. As you have found out already, this is a great place to be. You will enjoy it here. Everyone is friendly and helpful.
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                    X