• rosana brito
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2006

news creations

new template
  • mh51
    Scrap Guru
    • Jul 2006

Sorry Rosana ~ cannot find the template????

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

Rossana... You cannot post these templates here. You can only post your finish products in the gallery for others to see. The only templates you can post here are ones that use stuff that came with the program, or things you have created totally yourself. You are violating Moonbeam's copyright and giving away a product that she is selling.

This is a great big nono. So please, do not posts any templates here unless you have created them yourself.

I'm sure this is only a mistake on your part, but is not good to do this.

Granny

Rossana… Você não pode afixar estes moldes aqui. Você pode somente afixar seus produtos do revestimento na galeria para que outros v. Os únicos moldes que você pode afixar aqui são uns que usam o material que veio com o programa, ou as coisas você criou totalmente você mesmo. Você violating o copyright de Moonbeam e está dando afastado um produto que esteja vendendo. Este é um nono grande grande. Satisfazer assim, não bornes todos os moldes aqui a menos que você os criar você mesmo. Eu sou certo que este é somente um erro em sua parte, mas não é bom fazer isto.
      Last edited by Granny; 12-02-2006, 02:51 PM.
      sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Ladybug
        Mad Scrapper
        • Mar 2006

Rosana,

Granny is right. It is definately not alright to buy a template and then give it away on the forums. And even if it wasn't a purchased template, as long as you didn't create it yourself, without the permission of the creator, it is wrong to distribute it in any form.

Now, if you used the template by putting your own pictures in it, you may post it in the forums as a finished product in .jpg format for all to view.

Hope this helps in your understanding of how this works.

Ladybug
        sigpic

Granny, MaggieMae and Moonbeam are my buddies!!!

Comment

• rosana brito
          Digi Sage
          • Jul 2006

Am Sorry !!

Granny interest that nao wise person, so wanted to share ja that all had found them pretty. I never more promise to make this ok, debtor for informing itself.

kisses

sorryyyyyyyyyyyysorryyyyyyyyyy

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

Hi Rossana, no pro! As I mention above, I figure it was a mistake! I've made plenty myself.

Thank you for responding so quickly. You're help is very much appreciated.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Granny

Hi Rossana, nenhum pro! Como eu menciono acima, eu figuro que era um erro! Eu fiz a abundância eu mesmo. Obrigado respondendo assim rapidamente. Você é ajuda é apreciado muito muito. Ter um fim de semana maravilhoso!
            Last edited by Granny; 12-02-2006, 05:53 PM.
            sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• rosana brito
              Digi Sage
              • Jul 2006

Granny And Ladybug

How I Make For Deletar This? It Helps Please Me

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

I think Desmond or one of the Moderators will do it. Don't worry about it!

Granny
                sigpic

Comment

• rosana brito
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jul 2006

Granny

I wait that nao criticizes me therefore was without intention none, this now is part of my carater, still well that you alerted to me, Granny debtor

Comment

• Granny
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Mar 2006

Rossana, I understand, really. I'm sure you did not meant to do this on purpose. I would have sent you a private message, but you have that dissabled. That is why I posted on the forum.

But don't worry, I don't think you're a bad person!

Granny

Rossana, eu compreendo, realmente. Eu sou certo que você não significado fazer isto na finalidade. Eu emitir-lhe-ia uma mensagem confidencial, mas você tem que dissabled. Isso é porque eu afixei no forum. Mas não se preocupar, mim não pensam que você é uma pessoa má! : D
                    sigpic

Comment

• workingjo3
                      Mad Scrapper
                      • Sep 2006

I am sorry Moonbean. How do I remove them?
                      Jo

Comment

• rosana brito
                        Digi Sage
                        • Jul 2006

workingjo

debtor for me to understand jo, but the moderators poderao only removes it, one

I hug

Comment

• Moonbeam
                          • Mar 2006

These are my copyrighted designs and having read the above I can see it was in ignorance and a genuine mistake.... PLease guys do be careful of giving away work that designers are trying to make ends meet with...hours and hours of work go into creating - the pay by the hour sucks anyway but we love doing it but if people always give it away free we will not be able to continue. ( I'll have to get a real jhob LOL)
                          Rosana, to remove it you can go to "EDIT" and just the same place you uploaded it from your computer ..delete.
                          Thanks Rosana - I know you never intended to do any wrong.

Comment

• Moonbeam
                            • Mar 2006

I just had a look again at the previous posts and notice that 67 people have downloaded my hard work free
                            I find this really upsetting... as there is no preview none of those "hits" were just looking - they have actually downloaded my work. I guess this could have been done in ignorance too thinking it was OK because it was on here.
                            But now that this thread has made it clear that these are not for sharing freely but are available to purchase in the store..I am hoping the integrity and honesty of the forum family will give me the respect I ask and not download them please......If you do I'll trace you IP Address and come round and break your legs LOL

Comment

• makeyesup
                              Digi Sage
                              • Jun 2006

Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
                              I just had a look again at the previous posts and notice that 67 people have downloaded my hard work free
                              I find this really upsetting... as there is no preview none of those "hits" were just looking - they have actually downloaded my work. I guess this could have been done in ignorance too thinking it was OK because it was on here.
                              But now that this thread has made it clear that these are not for sharing freely but are available to purchase in the store..I am hoping the integrity and honesty of the forum family will give me the respect I ask and not download them please......If you do I'll trace you IP Address and come round and break your legs LOL
                              Believe that I only downloaded that which you shared. If there are any specific ones that I have done, will be happy to delete them from my files. Have only shared one template where I used SBM products only. Your work is very nice and would not want to take anything. Do appreciate all that you have shared though.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Working...
                              X