X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TNjewels
    • Nov 2006

Newbie from Tennessee

Greetings all! I'm new to both the scrapbooking and digital scrapbooking world. Actually I stumbled into it a month or so ago when I was at Walmart and picked up this interesting magazine on Digital Scrapbooking. I bought the magazine to help me when I'm designing web sites. The more I read, the more interested I became.

Tonight I couldn't sleep and found myself at this web site again. After reading a lot of posts and seeing so many gorgeous layouts I decided it was time to download the trial version. That only lasted 10 minutes before I was back with my credit card buying the full version.

I've got a new nephew on the way in January, plus five wonderful dogs that will I'm sure be the main subject in many scrapbooks.

I look forward to learning from so many talented people.
  • Linda
    Layout Whiz
    • May 2006

Welcome! You'll love it here and fast become addicted! Be sure to go to the sharing corner to download all the many templates and embies that everyone have shared over time. If you have questions, don't be afraid to ask. Someone here will help you.
    sigpic

Comment

• juliehclark
      Challenge Host
      • Jun 2006

welcome from a fellow tennessean!

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

Welcome, you will find yourself addicted in no time! The rest of us here are hooked.
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

Welcome, addition has already bitten you!
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• NanaC95565
            Digi Sage
            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by TNjewels View Post
            Greetings all! I'm new to both the scrapbooking and digital scrapbooking world. Actually I stumbled into it a month or so ago when I was at Walmart and picked up this interesting magazine on Digital Scrapbooking. I bought the magazine to help me when I'm designing web sites. The more I read, the more interested I became.

Tonight I couldn't sleep and found myself at this web site again. After reading a lot of posts and seeing so many gorgeous layouts I decided it was time to download the trial version. That only lasted 10 minutes before I was back with my credit card buying the full version.

I've got a new nephew on the way in January, plus five wonderful dogs that will I'm sure be the main subject in many scrapbooks.

I look forward to learning from so many talented people.
            Gotta laugh, I had the trial version 10 mins and I was hooked. I too pull out the plastic. I love it here. Everyone is awesome and lots of talented people here. Everyone has their own style for kits, Layouts. It's great. You will love it. There are always a bunch of things shared in the sharing corners so be sure to check them out. Welcome to the SBM family. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Visit my blog
            Visit my section of the store here

Comment

• rosana brito
              Digi Sage
              • Jul 2006

Welsome TNJEWLS

Welcome! e a pleasure you it with us,

Comment

Working...
              X