X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karey1970
    • Sep 2006

New in Brandon, FL

Hello! I have been an avid scrapper for more than eight years and have recently plunged into the digital world. I too am looking forward to designing and sharing beautiful pages and memories. Although I must admit, I am a little unsure if I will be able to give up my hard copies as printing 12x12 pages seem to be a little pricey. Has anyone published/printed this size using the option on this site?
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Karey1970 View Post
    Hello! I have been an avid scrapper for more than eight years and have recently plunged into the digital world. I too am looking forward to designing and sharing beautiful pages and memories. Although I must admit, I am a little unsure if I will be able to give up my hard copies as printing 12x12 pages seem to be a little pricey. Has anyone published/printed this size using the option on this site?
    Welcome!

Yes there have been excellent reports about the priting service on here, in fact it seems the best!
    Every time someone posts I have a whinge because it's not available in other countries
    So Scrappy Max I'm asking again.............please can you get this set up so we can all have a go! Thank you!!!!

Right I'm of my soap box now and welcome you again. It's loads of fun.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Alexis
      • Nov 2006

Welcome to the group!!
      We live in Jax, FL but lived in Brandon/Tampa before we got stationed up here!! Nice to see someone from back home!
      Alexis
      Proud Navy Wife to Clinton (12/27/03)
      Proud SAHM to Devon (7/31/02) & Aliya (11/9/06)

Comment

Working...
      X