+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question

Default Question

Hi!
    In the scrapbook gallary there are alot of cool examples of what people have done. Is there a way to download these as a template so that I can put my own pictures in?

Thanks

When you purchase Scrapbook MAX!, all of the following templates are included on your CD-ROM:

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...t=500&ppuser=1

You can purchase by going here:
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/site/buynow.php
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Default Hmmm...

I actually bought this about 3 hours ago and downloaded the program with the link that was sent. When I open the program up however there are only 4-5 scrapbook templates to choose from. Did I do something wrong?

When you purchase the software you should receive another link by email to download more content. I can't remember if there are more templates in that downloadable pack, but there might be.

The rest of the templates are sent out in the mail, in a CD full of nice stuff.

(The CD also contains everything that comes in the downloads - including the Scrapbook MAX program itself - so if the downloads don't work for whatever reason, you can still get everything on the CD.)
    Last edited by Lorne; 04-08-2006 at 08:00 PM.
    Lorne ( )
    Scrapbook MAX! Software Developer

In the same email that has your download link for the Scrapbook MAX! software, you'll also find a download link for a "downloadable content pack". It's a 50MB "mini" version of what is coming on your CD-ROM, to help tide you over until it arrives!
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!