• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

Need a BRASS or GOLD/Silver Name TAGs

Folks, I'm trying to find from every site I could find..BRASS tags you commonly see on fancy Thomas Kinkade type picture at bottom of picture. Very elegant but DIGITAL. I will pay for them. Did search here and can't find the fancy, regal...type. Want to finish a page..I took pictures of my sconces and made them into embellishments. Just trying to find this type of item. It only needs to be dog tag size but dressier. ???????? lead me in the right direction PLEASE! Thanks so much!!!
    Attached Files
  • kristyc1994
    Layout Whiz
    • Apr 2006

I looked through everything in my "inventory" and I found one that you might be able to use. In keeping with copyright, I can't post it here, but I can tell you where to find it free! Check out the thumbnail I have posted to see if you're interested in the oval "brass" plate. If you like it, got to www.digitalscrapbookplace.com and get it from the freebies section. It's in "Page Kits" and the kit is called "Swirlicious". I think you may have to register to download the free stuff, but it's free....
    Attached Files

Comment

• Bobby Bear
      Mad Scrapper
      • Sep 2006

Here's afew metal name tags I made for you....I hope they will be of help.

Regards,

Bobby Bear
      Attached Files
      [My newest websites]

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

thank yu Bobby You are so good
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• autisticwonder
          Scrap Guru
          • Nov 2006

You guys NEVER cease to AMAIZE me!! WOW

Yes Kristy and Bobby...You got the picture!! Exactly what I was hoping for!!
          THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! When I finish the page I'll post it for everyone..GREAT JOB...LOVE THEM!!!

Comment

• kristyc1994
            Layout Whiz
            • Apr 2006

Wow Bobby Bear - yours are so much nicer than the one in the freebie kit I posted! You are amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your talent so freely!

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

Very Nice Bobby. These will be handy.
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• mh51
                Scrap Guru
                • Jul 2006

Originally posted by kristyc1994 View Post
                I looked through everything in my "inventory" and I found one that you might be able to use. In keeping with copyright, I can't post it here, but I can tell you where to find it free! Check out the thumbnail I have posted to see if you're interested in the oval "brass" plate. If you like it, got to www.digitalscrapbookplace.com and get it from the freebies section. It's in "Page Kits" and the kit is called "Swirlicious". I think you may have to register to download the free stuff, but it's free....

Thanks Kirsty....
                I had a bit of trouble finding the exact page so here's a link everyone if you're already registered. Great site.....

Comment

• skiptothesue
                  • Nov 2006

Hi Bobby Bear,
                  Hope you dont mind, I have saved these as well, they are so good!
                  Thanks, Susan.

Comment

• *eng*
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2006

Thanks Bobby and Happy New Year to you x
                    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Liyie
                      Mad Scrapper
                      • Oct 2006

thank you BB!!

Comment

Working...
                      X