It Been A Long Wait But It's Now Time....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

It Been A Long Wait But It's Now Time....

Yes gang, my family reunion "CRUISE" is happening this week. It's been planned for a long time with about 30 family members planning to go.

I have been collecting ideas for my "CRUISE" scrapbook! If anyone has any cruise or Ensenada MX embies.... Just send them my way.

Our trip will be a short one out of Los Angeles on Friday (Dec 1) and will return on Monday (Dec 4). The cool part is that we are having a huge Birthday/Anniversary celebration too. My folks 53 anniversary was yesterday. We also have 6 Birthdays during December.

Now about Granny....... I heard that she plans to be stowed away on the cruse ship so I will try to keep an eye out to see if she's lurking around.

I don't leave home until Thursday so I will still be around for a few days!

NIE
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie
  • sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

Hope you have a wonderful time!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
      Yes gang, my family reunion "CRUISE" is happening this week. It's been planned for a long time with about 30 family members planning to go.

I have been collecting ideas for my "CRUISE" scrapbook! If anyone has any cruise or Ensenada MX embies.... Just send them my way.

Our trip will be a short one out of Los Angeles on Friday (Dec 1) and will return on Monday (Dec 4). The cool part is that we are having a huge Birthday/Anniversary celebration too. My folks 53 anniversary was yesterday. We also have 6 Birthdays during December.

Now about Granny....... I heard that she plans to be stowed away on the cruse ship so I will try to keep an eye out to see if she's lurking around.

I don't leave home until Thursday so I will still be around for a few days!

NIE

Granny is going to be a stowaway! Be careful she'll be writing a new script on what you get up to!

PS Have a great time.
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Sounds like a awesome trip! We use to take family vacations together before my dad passed away, the best one was a trip to Turkey with 25 of us. We have lots of great memories. Take lots of pictures!

Marion

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Have A wonderful time and many memories.\also a safe one.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

Hehehehehhehehheh..... What evil lurks in the belly of the ship? Only the Scrap Shadow knows!!!!!!

Granny

ps: Have a great time! I'll have my friends down in Ensenada keep an eye on you.
            sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• MaggieMae
              Digi Sage
              • May 2006

Bon Voyage! Have a wonderful time!! Take lots of pictures!!
              Julie

Comment

• srussell
                Digi Sage
                • Feb 2006

Hi Onie,

Have fun in Ensenada...I've done one of those cruises... If you have a bit of wild side, check out "Papas & Beer"... A great place to have a good time (and you don't even have to drive!) Check this out... My wife is the one in the purple shirt with a bumper sticker stuck to her butt table dancing... I can dress her up but can't take her anywhere.
                sigpic
                Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• kristyc1994
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Apr 2006

Originally posted by srussell View Post
                  Hi Onie,

My wife is the one in the purple shirt with a bumper sticker stuck to her butt table dancing... I can dress her up but can't take her anywhere.
                  Wow Steve- they look like they're having a blast! Happenin place!

Onie - have a great time on your family reunion cruise....we just went in February with over 20 family members, including my husband's GRANDMA!!! Everyone had the best time from the 75+ year olds down to the 5 year olds!
                  TAKE A TON OF PICS!

Kristy

Comment

• sacannon
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Aug 2006

Originally posted by srussell View Post
                    Hi Onie,

Have fun in Ensenada...I've done one of those cruises... If you have a bit of wild side, check out "Papas & Beer"... A great place to have a good time (and you don't even have to drive!) Check this out... My wife is the one in the purple shirt with a bumper sticker stuck to her butt table dancing... I can dress her up but can't take her anywhere.

Wow, Steve your wife looks like she might have gotten hold of some of that vegimite. You better keep an eye out for her she looks like she was having a real good time!
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                    X