+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Brea, California
    Posts
    3,459

    Smile It Been A Long Wait But It's Now Time....

    Yes gang, my family reunion "CRUISE" is happening this week. It's been planned for a long time with about 30 family members planning to go.

    I have been collecting ideas for my "CRUISE" scrapbook! If anyone has any cruise or Ensenada MX embies.... Just send them my way.

    Our trip will be a short one out of Los Angeles on Friday (Dec 1) and will return on Monday (Dec 4). The cool part is that we are having a huge Birthday/Anniversary celebration too. My folks 53 anniversary was yesterday. We also have 6 Birthdays during December.

    Now about Granny....... I heard that she plans to be stowed away on the cruse ship so I will try to keep an eye out to see if she's lurking around.

    I don't leave home until Thursday so I will still be around for a few days!

    NIE

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio
    Posts
    6,558

    Default

    Hope you have a wonderful time!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Luton, Bedfordshire, England
    Posts
    9,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    Yes gang, my family reunion "CRUISE" is happening this week. It's been planned for a long time with about 30 family members planning to go.

    I have been collecting ideas for my "CRUISE" scrapbook! If anyone has any cruise or Ensenada MX embies.... Just send them my way.

    Our trip will be a short one out of Los Angeles on Friday (Dec 1) and will return on Monday (Dec 4). The cool part is that we are having a huge Birthday/Anniversary celebration too. My folks 53 anniversary was yesterday. We also have 6 Birthdays during December.

    Now about Granny....... I heard that she plans to be stowed away on the cruse ship so I will try to keep an eye out to see if she's lurking around.

    I don't leave home until Thursday so I will still be around for a few days!

    NIE

    Granny is going to be a stowaway! Be careful she'll be writing a new script on what you get up to!

    PS Have a great time.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin USA
    Posts
    6,455

    Default

    Sounds like a awesome trip! We use to take family vacations together before my dad passed away, the best one was a trip to Turkey with 25 of us. We have lots of great memories. Take lots of pictures!

    Marion

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    8,443

    Default

    Have A wonderful time and many memories.\also a safe one.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,406

    Default

    Hehehehehhehehheh..... What evil lurks in the belly of the ship? Only the Scrap Shadow knows!!!!!!

    Granny

    ps: Have a great time! I'll have my friends down in Ensenada keep an eye on you.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    2,230

    Smile

    Bon Voyage! Have a wonderful time!! Take lots of pictures!!
    Julie

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Buckeye, AZ
    Posts
    1,760

    Default

    Hi Onie,

    Have fun in Ensenada...I've done one of those cruises... If you have a bit of wild side, check out "Papas & Beer"... A great place to have a good time (and you don't even have to drive!) Check this out... My wife is the one in the purple shirt with a bumper sticker stuck to her butt table dancing... I can dress her up but can't take her anywhere.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Rockford, Michigan
    Posts
    500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by srussell View Post
    Hi Onie,

    My wife is the one in the purple shirt with a bumper sticker stuck to her butt table dancing... I can dress her up but can't take her anywhere.
    Wow Steve- they look like they're having a blast! Happenin place!

    Onie - have a great time on your family reunion cruise....we just went in February with over 20 family members, including my husband's GRANDMA!!! Everyone had the best time from the 75+ year olds down to the 5 year olds!
    TAKE A TON OF PICS!

    Kristy

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio
    Posts
    6,558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by srussell View Post
    Hi Onie,

    Have fun in Ensenada...I've done one of those cruises... If you have a bit of wild side, check out "Papas & Beer"... A great place to have a good time (and you don't even have to drive!) Check this out... My wife is the one in the purple shirt with a bumper sticker stuck to her butt table dancing... I can dress her up but can't take her anywhere.

    Wow, Steve your wife looks like she might have gotten hold of some of that vegimite. You better keep an eye out for her she looks like she was having a real good time!

Similar Threads

  1. Template: Time
    By mitchellsarah in forum Templates (v1.0)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-11-2006, 10:00 PM
  2. OMG! I should of done this a long time ago!
    By crops2dawn in forum Scrapbook MAX! Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-13-2006, 06:34 PM
  3. How long has SBM software been available on the web?
    By digitalgal in forum Scrapbook MAX! Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-07-2006, 12:17 AM
  4. I Ordered the CD!! HOw Long?
    By lilbinkey in forum Scrapbook MAX! Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-25-2006, 08:44 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts