• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • srussell
    Digi Sage
    • Feb 2006

Flash Cards

Got thinking about school themes and create these Flash Cards... useful for titles... Enjoy! Unzip and place into the ScrapBook Max! Embellishment folder
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!
  • Corey
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2006

That's truly top shelf work. You are a very talented designer srussell. I'm really impressed with the quality as well as the concept. And very few designers have your knack for getting that "polished" look. I have to give you a seriously HUGE thank you for your contributions to this forum, your presence here has been absolutely 100% positive. You're a class act in my book.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• srussell
      Digi Sage
      • Feb 2006

Thanks...

Thank you for the compliments... I really don't have any formal training in art or design... You should ask some of the friends what my stuff use to look like a few years ago... it was seriously amatuerish...

I've work on other scrapbook programs as well as multimedia design/programming for several years ... It always been do or die for me, so I had to learn to do graphics myself instead of waiting for something from the "art department" for a week... Hey, hopefully, I can only get better...

Designing scrapbooks and embellishments is a great creative release without taking myself too seriously! LMAO
      sigpic
      Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
      My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• Corey
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2006

Hey, hopefully, I can only get better...
        Absolutely. It's one of the few rules which seems to never fail, if you work at something you always get better. And I agree with you about not taking yourself too seriously. That's a solid philosophy IMO.
        Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

Working...
        X