+ Reply to Thread

Question I'm new and in need of help!

Hi. My name is Crystal and I am new to Scrapbookmax. I have downloaded some freebies from websites and I don't know how to get them into my templates. They are in My Documents/under scrapbookmax/under templates. I have several there and I don't know how to get them out. HELP!!!!!

Talking Welcome Crystal

If I understand what your saying...... your templetes went to where they are suppose to be! Open the SBM program, select a create a new scrapbook, then when the templetes appear, the ones you downloaded, should be there.

Let us know if this is what you were asking! Be as specific has possible, cause we have many very knowledgeable scrappers here that will assist.

You will love it here!

nie

Talking If it went to Documents you might have pressed...

If you found them in your Documents file..when you downloaded you may have pressed SAVE...when you should be pressed OPEN button so it goes straight to your SBM program. THe end of the name of the file should have extention .smt whenever you put in your templates. What you could do now that they are in your Documents folder is double click on them and see if they will load up. If not..go to C:Program Files...Scrapbook Max...Templates and direct them there..HOPING this has brought you some light!! The gurus will be around soon enough to give better advise..Eventually, we will all help you figure this out..Hang TOUGH!! WELCOME!!

Smile I figured it out!!!

Hi. I figured it out!!! The files were zipped and I couldn't get them open. I unzipped them and transferred them into my templates folder. Thanks.

Now you can live up to your name lol !