X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

Merely Male

I have a new template for the guys... Hope you like it!
    Attached Files
  • Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

I have noticed that this Merely Male template has had Less views than anything else on the release list.. and that there are NO comments on it all.. and I was just wondering.... Is there a demand for "Boys stuff" Mens stuff" ???? I know I have to force myself to make "masculine" templates as I automatically lean towards doing flowers and pretty stuff and I feel I cant really do justice to masculine templates anyway.. now I am wondering if there is any need to even do masculine ones.. PLease give me some input on this will you?

Comment

• mh51
      Scrap Guru
      • Jul 2006

Hi Moonbeam.... I just love, love, love your stuff but don't tend to do 'men' things yet. My grandsons are only 5 & 2 but keep churning out what you've been doing in the past.
      IT'S GREAT!!!

Comment

• Moonbeam
        • Mar 2006

Thanks for the fedback Mary! Maybe It's just my inferiority complex but I sort of thought it must be horrible and no-one was unpolite enought to say so ..I just don't get the same "feel" when I make masculine layouts..so I guess I'll have to work on that

Comment

• srussell
          Digi Sage
          • Feb 2006

Hey, I can relate... I have the same issues with "feminine" layouts... Now everything is coming up "roses"!
          sigpic
          Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
          My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• Linda
            Layout Whiz
            • May 2006

I don't really do "men" layouts. I sure use "little boys" ones, though for my grandson's pics. Soon I can use "little girls" for my first grandaughter due in early Dec.
            sigpic

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

I guess they are not in such demand but they are needed I think. Like all things occasional, when you want one you can never find it!
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Marion
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
                I have noticed that this Merely Male template has had Less views than anything else on the release list.. and that there are NO comments on it all.. and I was just wondering.... Is there a demand for "Boys stuff" Mens stuff" ???? I know I have to force myself to make "masculine" templates as I automatically lean towards doing flowers and pretty stuff and I feel I cant really do justice to masculine templates anyway.. now I am wondering if there is any need to even do masculine ones.. PLease give me some input on this will you?
                Moonbeam, I think there have just been soooo many post lately and with the holidays here and more coming up, it is nearly impossible to answer each post. I just can't even keep up with the soap anymore. But don't worry your template is great, as is all your work.
                I for one am surrounded by men, so keep working on those as well as the feminine ones.

Marion

Comment

• autisticwonder
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Nov 2006

Well, don't make all guys handymen...

If I got something like this for my husband , he'd take it as a hint to do some handywork around the house. I do most of that. So maybe a female version of handywork?? Sawing flowers maybe??LOL. I'm going to see what rocks my boys boat with layouts. I know how they feel about their T-shirts..Hum..They are into racing cars, trains still, maps, math..stuff like that..Don't dispare!! Your work is GREAT!!

Comment

• sacannon
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Aug 2006

Your template is Great. But like Marion mentioned the holidays are here and everyone seems to be focusing on that. It is nice to know something is there when you are ready to work on a man layout. My Husband is handy with tools, but others aren't, and while my husband isn't into sports, most men are. So maybe some sports themed layouts would work, or hunting and fishing.
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Marion
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Feb 2006

There is nothing sexier then a man with a vacuum cleaner ( how is that for tools?)

Marion

Comment

• sacannon
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Aug 2006

I like it!
                        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• autisticwonder
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Nov 2006

Not a bad idea ..the guy and the vacuum..Hey I like!!

I love the handyman! But like mentioned..the seasonal thing. I've always been hard pressed to find the guy things. Since the woman do most of the scrapbooking stuff..not all but high percentage...feminine stuff drags us away. Santa suit??..and replace the face with dear old Dad..Now you have me thinkin guy stuff..Yeah!! Merry Christmas Marion!

Comment

• MaggieMae
                            Digi Sage
                            • May 2006

Love your man's themes

You new kit is really nice - very well done - I especially like the linked frames! I will be purchasing it soon because my husband does so much handy work - especially since we moved!!
                            Julie

Comment

• kristyc1994
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Apr 2006

I think your layouts are great, Moonbeam, and I think there is a need for guy stuff...we're all just in fluffy holiday mode, thinking of snowflakes and tinsel.....

Don't dispair! Those templates will probably FLY out of here in the spring when everyone gets back into home-project mode!

Kristy

Comment

Working...
                              X