• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
    Your template is Great. But like Marion mentioned the holidays are here and everyone seems to be focusing on that. It is nice to know something is there when you are ready to work on a man layout. My Husband is handy with tools, but others aren't, and while my husband isn't into sports, most men are. So maybe some sports themed layouts would work, or hunting and fishing.
    Yes, or just plain husband/ partner
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Moonbeam
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by srussell View Post
      Hey, I can relate... I have the same issues with "feminine" layouts... Now everything is coming up "roses"!
      LOL Steve... but believe me you do very nice girly stuff! All your work is excellent- I suppose it's only natural anyway_ I never liked playing with cars and I guess you never played with dolls.

Comment

• Moonbeam
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Marion View Post
        There is nothing sexier then a man with a vacuum cleaner ( how is that for tools?)

Marion
        Tee Hee.. Love that Marion! and MMMMmmmm yes I agree -it does do it for me to see a man helping his woman with housework! I love seeing a man with a Tea towel... and yes I am blessed my darling does all that , and cooking and even the shopping.. He is a gem! He doesn't iron though ---Bummer!!!( he does do the washing most times -or if I do it he hangs it out for me)

And thankyou all for the feedback... I forget everyone is all absorbed by the approaching "season" because I don't do Christmas ( freedom LOL)
        I made a note of the things you guys think might be a good subject and will work on them...thanks a lot!

Comment

• scrappydo
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
          I have noticed that this Merely Male template has had Less views than anything else on the release list.. and that there are NO comments on it all.. and I was just wondering.... Is there a demand for "Boys stuff" Mens stuff" ???? I know I have to force myself to make "masculine" templates as I automatically lean towards doing flowers and pretty stuff and I feel I cant really do justice to masculine templates anyway.. now I am wondering if there is any need to even do masculine ones.. PLease give me some input on this will you?
          Hi Moonbeam...absolutely a need for masculine stuff. I am the only female in my family and it is extremely difficult to find anything "blokey"...haha. Son doesn't appreciate me putting flowers in with his pics!!! Must admit though...I did a page for a friend of mine with 2 girls.....and it was so much fun being able to use the frilly and lacey embellishments...went a little nuts...

Comment

• Moonbeam
            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by scrappydo View Post
            Hi Moonbeam...absolutely a need for masculine stuff. I am the only female in my family and it is extremely difficult to find anything "blokey"...haha. Son doesn't appreciate me putting flowers in with his pics!!! Must admit though...I did a page for a friend of mine with 2 girls.....and it was so much fun being able to use the frilly and lacey embellishments...went a little nuts...
            Hey Scrappydo.... I know where youre coming from! It IS hard not to "overdo" it once you start with puttingstuff" together isnt it! I sometimes have to delete a lot of things because when I FINISH AND "STAND BACK AND LOOK" THERE IS wAAAAAAAYYYYY!!! TO MUCH ...I GET CARRIED AWAY TOO lol

Comment

• scrappydo
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
              Hey Scrappydo.... I know where youre coming from! It IS hard not to "overdo" it once you start with puttingstuff" together isnt it! I sometimes have to delete a lot of things because when I FINISH AND "STAND BACK AND LOOK" THERE IS wAAAAAAAYYYYY!!! TO MUCH ...I GET CARRIED AWAY TOO lol
              So glad its not just me....
              Although have neices coming over from Perth on Boxing Day so sure I'll go a tad nuts again!!!
              Looking forward to seeing the 'blokey' stuff coming through...Thanks very much. When I get the hang of this will attempt a few things myself....then WATCH OUT!!!!

Comment

• Moonbeam
                • Mar 2006

Hi Scrappydo,
                Hope you have a nice time when your family visits...
                and boy! I am looking forward to seeing what you produce.. and I get the feeling you are a quick learaner when you like doing something? Am I right? You will be there in no time....making your own stuff.. and maybe joining the desugn team here... Go Girl!

Comment

• tin tin
                  Digi Sage
                  • Oct 2010

And here are my pagegs from the templates in this kit!
                  Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• tin tin
                    Digi Sage
                    • Oct 2010

page 2

Comment

• tin tin
                      Digi Sage
                      • Oct 2010

oops! this is the page two and the last one posted is actually the last page of the template scrapbook my bad!

Comment

• tin tin
                        Digi Sage
                        • Oct 2010

third page....

Comment

• tin tin
                          Digi Sage
                          • Oct 2010

this is page number four, and as I said, the last page was already posted oopsie!

Comment

Working...
                          X