+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Merely Male

There is nothing sexier then a man with a vacuum cleaner ( how is that for tools?)

Marion

I like it!

Default Not a bad idea ..the guy and the vacuum..Hey I like!!

I love the handyman! But like mentioned..the seasonal thing. I've always been hard pressed to find the guy things. Since the woman do most of the scrapbooking stuff..not all but high percentage...feminine stuff drags us away. Santa suit??..and replace the face with dear old Dad..Now you have me thinkin guy stuff..Yeah!! Merry Christmas Marion!

Thumbs up Love your man's themes

You new kit is really nice - very well done - I especially like the linked frames! I will be purchasing it soon because my husband does so much handy work - especially since we moved!!
    Julie

I think your layouts are great, Moonbeam, and I think there is a need for guy stuff...we're all just in fluffy holiday mode, thinking of snowflakes and tinsel.....

Don't dispair! Those templates will probably FLY out of here in the spring when everyone gets back into home-project mode!

Kristy

Quote Originally Posted by sacannon View Post
    Your template is Great. But like Marion mentioned the holidays are here and everyone seems to be focusing on that. It is nice to know something is there when you are ready to work on a man layout. My Husband is handy with tools, but others aren't, and while my husband isn't into sports, most men are. So maybe some sports themed layouts would work, or hunting and fishing.
    Yes, or just plain husband/ partner

Quote Originally Posted by srussell View Post
    Hey, I can relate... I have the same issues with "feminine" layouts... Now everything is coming up "roses"!
    LOL Steve... but believe me you do very nice girly stuff! All your work is excellent- I suppose it's only natural anyway_ I never liked playing with cars and I guess you never played with dolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    There is nothing sexier then a man with a vacuum cleaner ( how is that for tools?)

Marion
    Tee Hee.. Love that Marion! and MMMMmmmm yes I agree -it does do it for me to see a man helping his woman with housework! I love seeing a man with a Tea towel... and yes I am blessed my darling does all that , and cooking and even the shopping.. He is a gem! He doesn't iron though ---Bummer!!!( he does do the washing most times -or if I do it he hangs it out for me)

And thankyou all for the feedback... I forget everyone is all absorbed by the approaching "season" because I don't do Christmas ( freedom LOL)
    I made a note of the things you guys think might be a good subject and will work on them...thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbeam View Post
    I have noticed that this Merely Male template has had Less views than anything else on the release list.. and that there are NO comments on it all.. and I was just wondering.... Is there a demand for "Boys stuff" Mens stuff" ???? I know I have to force myself to make "masculine" templates as I automatically lean towards doing flowers and pretty stuff and I feel I cant really do justice to masculine templates anyway.. now I am wondering if there is any need to even do masculine ones.. PLease give me some input on this will you?
    Hi Moonbeam...absolutely a need for masculine stuff. I am the only female in my family and it is extremely difficult to find anything "blokey"...haha. Son doesn't appreciate me putting flowers in with his pics!!! Must admit though...I did a page for a friend of mine with 2 girls.....and it was so much fun being able to use the frilly and lacey embellishments...went a little nuts...

Quote Originally Posted by scrappydo View Post
    Hi Moonbeam...absolutely a need for masculine stuff. I am the only female in my family and it is extremely difficult to find anything "blokey"...haha. Son doesn't appreciate me putting flowers in with his pics!!! Must admit though...I did a page for a friend of mine with 2 girls.....and it was so much fun being able to use the frilly and lacey embellishments...went a little nuts...
    Hey Scrappydo.... I know where youre coming from! It IS hard not to "overdo" it once you start with puttingstuff" together isnt it! I sometimes have to delete a lot of things because when I FINISH AND "STAND BACK AND LOOK" THERE IS wAAAAAAAYYYYY!!! TO MUCH ...I GET CARRIED AWAY TOO lol