+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Merely Male

Default Merely Male

I have a new template for the guys... Hope you like it!
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/store/pr...3&cat=0&page=3
    Attached Images

I have noticed that this Merely Male template has had Less views than anything else on the release list.. and that there are NO comments on it all.. and I was just wondering.... Is there a demand for "Boys stuff" Mens stuff" ???? I know I have to force myself to make "masculine" templates as I automatically lean towards doing flowers and pretty stuff and I feel I cant really do justice to masculine templates anyway.. now I am wondering if there is any need to even do masculine ones.. PLease give me some input on this will you?

Hi Moonbeam.... I just love, love, love your stuff but don't tend to do 'men' things yet. My grandsons are only 5 & 2 but keep churning out what you've been doing in the past.
    IT'S GREAT!!!

Thanks for the fedback Mary! Maybe It's just my inferiority complex but I sort of thought it must be horrible and no-one was unpolite enought to say so ..I just don't get the same "feel" when I make masculine layouts..so I guess I'll have to work on that

Hey, I can relate... I have the same issues with "feminine" layouts... Now everything is coming up "roses"!

I don't really do "men" layouts. I sure use "little boys" ones, though for my grandson's pics. Soon I can use "little girls" for my first grandaughter due in early Dec.

I guess they are not in such demand but they are needed I think. Like all things occasional, when you want one you can never find it!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbeam View Post
    I have noticed that this Merely Male template has had Less views than anything else on the release list.. and that there are NO comments on it all.. and I was just wondering.... Is there a demand for "Boys stuff" Mens stuff" ???? I know I have to force myself to make "masculine" templates as I automatically lean towards doing flowers and pretty stuff and I feel I cant really do justice to masculine templates anyway.. now I am wondering if there is any need to even do masculine ones.. PLease give me some input on this will you?
    Moonbeam, I think there have just been soooo many post lately and with the holidays here and more coming up, it is nearly impossible to answer each post. I just can't even keep up with the soap anymore. But don't worry your template is great, as is all your work.
    I for one am surrounded by men, so keep working on those as well as the feminine ones.

Marion

Default Well, don't make all guys handymen...

If I got something like this for my husband , he'd take it as a hint to do some handywork around the house. I do most of that. So maybe a female version of handywork?? Sawing flowers maybe??LOL. I'm going to see what rocks my boys boat with layouts. I know how they feel about their T-shirts..Hum..They are into racing cars, trains still, maps, math..stuff like that..Don't dispare!! Your work is GREAT!!

Your template is Great. But like Marion mentioned the holidays are here and everyone seems to be focusing on that. It is nice to know something is there when you are ready to work on a man layout. My Husband is handy with tools, but others aren't, and while my husband isn't into sports, most men are. So maybe some sports themed layouts would work, or hunting and fishing.