+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    So.Calif
    Posts
    654

    Exclamation Lost Everything!! :-(

    Hi All,
    I have a Huge Favor to ask of all of you.

    I dont know what happened with my computer, But I lost all of my Templates that I had downloaded from here..

    It made me sick! I hope maybe some of you will help me get some of them back...

    Thanks,
    Binkey

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Luton, Bedfordshire, England
    Posts
    9,461

    Default

    That happened to me last week. I removed SM and reinstalled the programme and the content and they all came back. Good luck.
    Hope you are ok. x

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilbinkey View Post
    Hi All,
    I have a Huge Favor to ask of all of you.

    I dont know what happened with my computer, But I lost all of my Templates that I had downloaded from here..

    It made me sick! I hope maybe some of you will help me get some of them back...

    Thanks,
    Binkey
    Mine are all in folders by names of our members. Wouldn't it be more efficient and eliminate duplicates if you just went through the template forums - a few each day until you catch up. I have a feeling that if we all start giving you links, there would be overload. I personally only did one, which was the family quilt.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Luton, Bedfordshire, England
    Posts
    9,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilbinkey View Post
    Hi All,
    I have a Huge Favor to ask of all of you.

    I dont know what happened with my computer, But I lost all of my Templates that I had downloaded from here..

    It made me sick! I hope maybe some of you will help me get some of them back...

    Thanks,
    Binkey
    Binkey, were they in Max or in My Documents as in Photoshop or something. I know there are recovery programmes if so.You don't have Google's Picassa installed by any chance do you. When I installed that it put in every picture I had downloaded, gifs the lot, stuff I had forgotten about! There was actually stuff on there I thought had gone forever!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    175

    Default Reloading Templates

    If you don't find the old copies of templates on your computer, I would go to the Template Archive and download from there. I have found it faster than reading through the original posts.
    Leaf

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leafroberts View Post
    If you don't find the old copies of templates on your computer, I would go to the Template Archive and download from there. I have found it faster than reading through the original posts.
    Leaf
    Thanks, I forgot about the archives - haven't been in there in awhile - senior moments come way too often lately.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    So.Calif
    Posts
    654

    Default

    Where do I find the archives? I am soooo confused! LOL

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilbinkey View Post
    Where do I find the archives? I am soooo confused! LOL
    Go down to the bottom of the page. There's a link there.

    Good luck, hope that you have lots of time.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    So.Calif
    Posts
    654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by makeyesup View Post
    Go down to the bottom of the page. There's a link there.

    Good luck, hope that you have lots of time.
    Thanks I found them! :-)

Similar Threads

  1. Help please lost toolbar
    By gramjo1 in forum Scrapbook MAX! Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-10-2006, 10:47 AM
  2. Lost it all again
    By JoJo in forum Scrapbook MAX! Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 06:08 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts