+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default please, please, please.

please don't tell me i have lost all my work?
    i downloaded the new version of scrapbook max, after deleting the old version then went to open the new one & all my work was gone, can you tell me what happened.
    a very upset
    jojo

They should be in your "My Documents" folder in a folder called "Scrapbook MAX!".
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

Must have lost them then, as i thought they were only the ones i uploaded to the forum, hubby deleted them.
    And there seems to be a lot missing from the embellishment corner, a lot of new stuff but not much of the old stuff.
    a very sad
    jojo

if i downloaded the old version again would i get them back?

Just had a thought, i sent all my work to my daughters if they still have it is there anyway i can put them back into scrap max
    hopfull
    JoJo

I'm not sure on the content specifics, but I'm sure someone else will chime in tomorrow. But definitely the installer for Scrapbook MAX! doesn't delete any projects...
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

If you actually went and manually "deleted" things from your My Documents folder, they are probably in your Recycle Bin.

If you used the built-in Uninstall (either from Start > Programs > Scrapbook MAX! > Uninstall Scrapbook MAX! or from Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs) then it would not remove any of your projects for sure. They are 100% safe.
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!