• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacquigreenough
    • Oct 2006

Introducing myself

Hi,

My name is Jacqui and I'm totally new to digital scrapbooking. I began scrapbooking about a year ago and am completly addicted. I just found digital scrapbooking and scrapbook max and find myself totally addicted now to the computer - all other scapbooks are sadly neglected. Well, I'm looking forward to learning so much from you all and learning about your lives, where you are from etc etc. I'm from Brisbane Australia, have three children and a Canadian husband so have travelled a bit back and forth.

Jacqui
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Welcome and I am from canada. You wll luv it here but the only problem is you do not know when to go to bed and at times you will think I am insane but that goes with the addiction. Have fun.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Welcome. I am from England. You will get plenty of treatment....I mean help on here. This is a very addictive place.
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Lillyskite
        • Nov 2006

Welcome,, It is very addictive))))I am still looking and learning,, just new also)

Comment

• srussell
          Digi Sage
          • Feb 2006

Welcome Jacqui,

We have quite a few Aussies with us here, so you should feel right at right ( if you're a complete nut like the rest of us)
          sigpic
          Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
          My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Working...
          X