X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • momto4littlemonkeys
    • Nov 2006

A question from a newbie

Okay, been searching around and think I'm really going to love this digital scrapbooking thing! I played around with a template last night and I like the results. I don't know how to go about making my own pages so the template thing is very attractive to me right now, except, most of the ones I've looked at only have a place for 1 or 2 photos. I am used to taking lots of pics to make my paper scrapbooking pages look good-I usually put 4-5 pics on each page along with some embellishments, journaling, etc. If I keep using the templates I've come across it'll take 50,000 pages just to scrap the photos I currently have waiting, LOL! Any suggestions...
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by momto4littlemonkeys View Post
    Okay, been searching around and think I'm really going to love this digital scrapbooking thing! I played around with a template last night and I like the results. I don't know how to go about making my own pages so the template thing is very attractive to me right now, except, most of the ones I've looked at only have a place for 1 or 2 photos. I am used to taking lots of pics to make my paper scrapbooking pages look good-I usually put 4-5 pics on each page along with some embellishments, journaling, etc. If I keep using the templates I've come across it'll take 50,000 pages just to scrap the photos I currently have waiting, LOL! Any suggestions...

If you search the template forum there is a lot of variety. If you look in the Gallery you will see a lot of creative work with lots of variety that has been created fro Scrapbook Max. Click on Gallery at the top of the page.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Sambrook
      • Oct 2006

If the page has only two places for photos, you can make more on your own. What I usually do is copy and paste several copies of the photo box (part that says 'Double click to insert photo') Left click on the photo box, chose copy. Click on another part of the page and chose paste. Click on the page again and choose paste. You can have as many photos as you want on a page.

I'm with you. If I only put one or two photos on a page, I would have thousands of pages per year instead of my usual hundreds.

Rosalie

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Sambrook View Post
        If the page has only two places for photos, you can make more on your own. What I usually do is copy and paste several copies of the photo box (part that says 'Double click to insert photo') Left click on the photo box, chose copy. Click on another part of the page and chose paste. Click on the page again and choose paste. You can have as many photos as you want on a page.

I'm with you. If I only put one or two photos on a page, I would have thousands of pages per year instead of my usual hundreds.

Rosalie
        Copy and paste a photo box.....haven't tried that..good tip.
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Yeah thanks for the tip. also you can put a whle bunch of photos on a page. Go to my gallery under eye. I did a family tree and you will see what I mean.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Lillyskite
            • Nov 2006

Thanks Eye,, I never thought about that either,, so that is really good to know)0

Comment

• srussell
              Digi Sage
              • Feb 2006

P.S. You can also make the photo boxes any size (right-click and turn off "Keep Aspect") as well as crop, colorize, adjust bright & contrast, special effects, etc.
              sigpic
              Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
              My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Working...
              X