X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JENARALF
    • Mar 2006

When Installing Will My Projects Be Deleted

I'm Very Excited To Install The New Verson But I Have A Question Before I Do So. When I Start The Install Process It States That An Another Verson Of Scrapbook Max Excists And It Asks If I Want To Uninstall The Old Verson. If I Agree To The Uninstallation Will It Delete Me Saved Projects??? Please Advise, I'm Sooo Anxious To Begin The Download
  • Scrapbook MAX!
    Your Host, Gracie!
    • Jan 2006

Uninstalling an old version of Scrapbook MAX! will never delete any of your scrapbook projects. Additionally, all of your scrapbooks will open fine in the new version of the software (although you'll probably want to start making brand new projects to take advantage of all the super high-resolution support found in the new version).

However, it's always a good idea to back up your project files just in case something were to ever happen to your computer (viruses and hard drive crashes happen to the best people).

Here's how to do it:

1. Go into your "My Documents" folder. This is usually visible under the Windows START menu or even from your Desktop on many systems.

2. Look for a folder called "Scrapbook MAX!". It contains all your projects, as well as your published scrapbooks and even extra templates you've added to the software.

3. Use your CD/DVD burning software to back it up to a CD/DVD.

4. If you ever need to restore your projects, simply drag the ""Scrapbook MAX!" folder back into the "My Documents" folder off your backup CD/DVD and you're in business!

I hope you enjoy the new version!
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

Working...
    X