• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

OOOPs..should have introduced myself first

Looks like I'm going in reverse now. Didn't intro myself before giving a few templates out. Sorry!! You guys give WARM FUZZIES with your wit and humor! We get enough COLD PRICKLIES in our daily routines. This could easily become an addiction for me with all the INCREDIBLE stuff I see for FREE. Bought Scrapbook Max a few months ago. Already had Scrapbook Factory Deluxe and Creative Keepsakes Platinum Deluxe but still wasn't satisfied. This is SOO much more fun and I'm learning SOO very much from you creative guru's. Autisticwonder name is my ebay ID. I have 2 autistic savant boys and 1 very bright normal 12 year old daughter. My oldest John, used to steal my ebay ID and racked up alot of BUY-IT-NOW stuff..So I kept changing my ebay name until I finally found a name he had difficulty spelling and it stopped his buying spree. Later discovered he was hiding around the corner when I'd get on ebay to sell or buy and marked all the letters down. Clever chap! but he can't bathe himself and has no concept of danger. My kids keep me on my toes and I'm crazy about them!! This adventure is to help put 17 years of photos in fun albums to family members honoring our dear departeds.
  • crops2dawn
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Well Welcome Aboard Autisticwonder!! Fasten your seatbelt it's going to be a long ride!! As you can tell this place is a wonderful place to be! Lots of nuts around here too. And it is very very addicting! You'll be very glad you got this program! I guarantee it! Have tons of fun!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• autisticwonder
      Scrap Guru
      • Nov 2006

You are SO ON!! Creative people are alot of FUN!!! This is the place!! I've got
      my saddle harnessed!! Giddy UP!!

Comment

• OnieRN
        Scrap Guru
        • May 2006

Hello

I used to live in Asheville. Now in El Paso, TX Welcome to the group

nie
        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

Welcome aboard and look out for the nuts!!!!

Granny

ps: Them, not me, of course!
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• MaggieMae
            Digi Sage
            • May 2006

Welcome!

I used the same programs you did before - isn't SBM! 100 times better?! It changed me from a paper scrapbooker into a digiscrapper overnight!!

Welcome and have fun!
            Julie

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

Welcome to the site. It is so creative and fun.
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• KD77
                • Nov 2006

Hi, I'm new to all this, in Australia, used to be a Creative Memories consultant a couple of years ago. Love digital photos so this digital scrapping is soooo much fun, I just love it!
                Just wondering if anyone can help me with putting a ticker in my signature, I have tried copying the links from Lilypie but it keeps saying invalid URL? Any help would be appreciated.
                PS great forum - I could spend hours here!

Comment

• *eng*
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2006

[QUOTE=MaggieMae;20519]I used the same programs you did before - isn't SBM! 100 times better?! It changed me from a paper scrapbooker into a digiscrapper overnight!!

Welcome and have fun![/QUOTE

Me too, all my paper stores are reduntant!
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• *eng*
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by KD77 View Post
                    Hi, I'm new to all this, in Australia, used to be a Creative Memories consultant a couple of years ago. Love digital photos so this digital scrapping is soooo much fun, I just love it!
                    Just wondering if anyone can help me with putting a ticker in my signature, I have tried copying the links from Lilypie but it keeps saying invalid URL? Any help would be appreciated.
                    PS great forum - I could spend hours here!
                    I use to be a Creative Memories consultant when it first launched in uk. Kept seeing stuff I liked better! This is quicker, cheaper, less stressful, less wasteful and way more fun !
                    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• *eng*
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2006

I used Scrapbook deluxe too. Took up so much space and nowhere near as good!

Comment

• *eng*
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2006

After all that meant to say I enjoyed your introdction. I have a friend with autistic twin boys and an older girl. They are grown up now. I only found her through Friends Reunited and got chatting about schooldays and discovered that.

My name is also my ebay name. Childhood nikname!

Have a great nutty time on here!

Comment

• autisticwonder
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Nov 2006

The ONLY thing I miss is the Extraction Cropping Freehand tool with the Creative Keepsakes. Haven't figured out how to use their program to crop some images for me and translate it to be excepted by SBM. Got any ideas? I think I'm going to have to purchase Adobe Photoshop. This is 100 x's better!!
                          Thanks so much for your responses. It is good to be here!! This has to be the cheapest addiction I've ever had!!!

Comment

• *eng*
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2006

If you use Effects then crop in Scrapbook Max. I don't know if it's the same as Photoshop. I have got that, but it's a bit beyond me. I only found out last week this crop tip. There is so much that Max does that you suddenly discover!

Comment

• sacannon
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Aug 2006

Welcome to SBM. As you can see everyone here is friendly and helpful. You will enjoy it. And don't listen to granny about the nuts. She is one too. You will find that out soon enough! (Right Granny).
                              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                              X