+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I used Scrapbook deluxe too. Took up so much space and nowhere near as good!

Smile

After all that meant to say I enjoyed your introdction. I have a friend with autistic twin boys and an older girl. They are grown up now. I only found her through Friends Reunited and got chatting about schooldays and discovered that.

My name is also my ebay name. Childhood nikname!

Have a great nutty time on here!

The ONLY thing I miss is the Extraction Cropping Freehand tool with the Creative Keepsakes. Haven't figured out how to use their program to crop some images for me and translate it to be excepted by SBM. Got any ideas? I think I'm going to have to purchase Adobe Photoshop. This is 100 x's better!!
    Thanks so much for your responses. It is good to be here!! This has to be the cheapest addiction I've ever had!!!

If you use Effects then crop in Scrapbook Max. I don't know if it's the same as Photoshop. I have got that, but it's a bit beyond me. I only found out last week this crop tip. There is so much that Max does that you suddenly discover!

Welcome to SBM. As you can see everyone here is friendly and helpful. You will enjoy it. And don't listen to granny about the nuts. She is one too. You will find that out soon enough! (Right Granny).