+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default My Wish for Debbie

I have just uploaded a template which I had a request for from LINDA by PM.. It's for her dear friend who is battling Cancer and as gift a scrapbook of Debbies Family will be made and presented to her. I think this is a wonderful thought Linda that will boost her spirits and she will treasure the photo's -It is my Wish for Debbie that she beats this disease and returns to her family in full health so I called the template done in her favourite flowers ( Pansies) "Wish for DEBBIE"
    I cant put a link in yet as at this moment it has not appeared in the store...I'm going to bed now and By the time I wake up it should be in there .. so this is to let you know LINDA that I have done this for you! .. the personalised wordart.. I will upload to the forum in the sharing section in a couple of days time...and you can collect it from there free of charge-- Give my love to Debbie and wish her well for me

Oh Deanne, I can't thank you enough for doing this! I never dreamed you would have it ready this quickly! Debbie's birthday is next week so I can have something ready for her by then. I can't wait to see it; I know it's beautiful! Thank you so much!

Default Here at last Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Oh Deanne, I can't thank you enough for doing this! I never dreamed you would have it ready this quickly!
    At last it is in the store - I have been checking daily ..it's been 5 days and its never taken that long before and was starting to think it hadn't gone in the uploading folder...Phew!!!
    here's the link Linda

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/store/pr...2&cat=0&page=3
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Moonbeam; 11-21-2006 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbeam View Post
    At last it is in the store - I have been checking daily ..it's been 5 days and its never taken that long before and was starting to think it hadn't gone in the uploading folder...Phew!!!
    here's the link Linda

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/store/pr...2&cat=0&page=3
    Oh that is truly beautiful Moonbeam. What a tribute that will be.

ABSOLUTELY ASTOUNDING....!!

I'm having some of that.

Words fail me Moonbeam ~~ you are just soooooooooo talented.
    Wish it could rub off on me.

Default Zing, Zam, WOW...Gorgeous!!

I'm putting this on my wish list from Santa this year!! LOVE it!!! LOVE it!!