• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NanaC95565
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2006

New Releases 2 of them

Lilac Christmas and Lavender love. I can actually use these two kits with one another. Enjoy.

Visit my blog
    Visit my section of the store here

• NanaC95565
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2006

OK another one in the store, these are floral alphas upper/lower case and numbers. Color in purple and the hibiscus flower.

Visit my blog

Comment

• Linda
      Layout Whiz
      • May 2006

Those look so pretty, but I can't see them very well when they are so small.
      (old eyes, you know!) I notice that some kits in the store show each page enlarged and some don't. Is there anyway that everyone's can be made large enough to see detail and all the different pages showing when there are multiple layouts? Thanks! I'm so glad you post the new releases so that we know when there are new goodies!
      sigpic

Comment

• NanaC95565
        Digi Sage
        • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Linda View Post
        Those look so pretty, but I can't see them very well when they are so small.
        (old eyes, you know!) I notice that some kits in the store show each page enlarged and some don't. Is there anyway that everyone's can be made large enough to see detail and all the different pages showing when there are multiple layouts? Thanks! I'm so glad you post the new releases so that we know when there are new goodies!
        Linda,
        You'll be happy to know that the issue of ol eyes has been resolved. I apologize for the oversight. Thanks for bringing it to my attention as well as Desmond did.
        Thanks

Visit my blog

Comment

Working...
        X