+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Updated version

LOL ,I think I speak for us all when I say we hope to see some of those holiday pics on his return
    Corey, I cannot thank you enough for all your advice & commitment to help us in our hour of need,it truly is appreciated & I can honestly say this is the best digital site on the net,& I am thrilled to be part of it
    10/10 for ScrapMax!

10 out of 10? Wow! Thanks Kazr, that's a mighty nice vote of confidence. I'm not sure about the pictures though, I have a theory that he'll deny any knowledge of it. He'll be all like, "hula what?" Just watch.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

Haha ,I have this image of Desmond's Avatar with a hula skirt underneath, LMAO.
    Hope wherever Desmond is he is safe & have a fantabulous time

The fantabulous part is 100% guaranteed but the kid's a thrillseeker so it's 50-50 on the safety thing.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

At my age thrills are a thing of the past
    Look forward to hearing of Desmond's safe return,hope he comes back with all parts intact

Just happy to hear you have it all now. If you have any questions just let me know.

I was on a cruise with my father. We left Fort Lauderdale, FL, and headed to Bermuda and the Bahamas, then back to Flordia. It was beautiful! Pictures to follow (possibly tomorrow!).

Thanks for all the happy wishes!

Desmond.

Welcome Back Desmond-so pleased to hear you returned safely
    Looking forward to the holiday pics,sounds like you & Dad
    had a great time,any Hula pics included in there , LOL, I had to ask *G*

Here are a few pictures from my trip, as promised. It was a great time! We set sail on April 21st from Fort Lauderdale, FL, and returned April 28th. I'm already thinking of my next cruise. (and it's oh so far away!!!!)

Desmond.
    Attached Images

Wow! What great pictures, looks like you had a great time! Its cool to put a face to your post. I read everyones posts everyday and wonder what everyone looks like.(kinda like putting a face to a radio DJ)
    It must be nice to be able to take a vacation! Glad you had a great time and thanks for sharing your pictures!

It was a great time. I went with my dad, it was quite relaxing and enjoyable. Maybe eventually i'll find time to make a scrapbook of my little adventure!