+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Updated version

hey there

it's this one

i think it used to be in the Tiles folder?
    or it may have been in some other folder....
    i skimmed through the embellishments and templates forums but i don't believe i got this one from other forum members?
    Attached Images

OK here I've attempted to duplicate that at print resolution. I tried to get it as close as I could, let me know if it works OK for you, if not I'll give it another shot.
    Attached Files
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

hey there, how'd u do that duplicating?
    thanks very much ^^ but i dunno why it looks a wee bit more crumpled than the original one ^^" but thanks sooo much anyway

i'm just wondering...will this graphic (along with the other tiles) get put back onto the program?

Just wait until you see what is on the CD-ROM! Way more stuff and all at print quality resolution. And it's all even nicer than it was before (hard to imagine I know!).
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Question Upgrade?

Hi!
    I didn't get an email regrading the upgrade, I purchased the full version serveral weeks ago. So, what do I do now?
    sdth

Hello,

An email was definitely sent to you. It would have come from 'janice @ scrapbookmax.com'. Please be sure to add '@scrapbookmax.com' to your email whitelist so you receive all future emails!

I've re-sent download instructions to you, which will allow you to get the latest version of the software.

A CD will be mailed to you, along with everyone who purchased before the content CD was available, just as soon as we get them back from the duplicators.

Desmond.

Talking

Desmond thank you, I got your emailand have downloaded. Don't know what happened to the first email! Off in email never-never land I guess! Anyway, all is well that ends well! Thanks again!

hi there
    i received the download link for the new version but regarding the comment below from Scrapbook Max, I didnt recieve anything like that, the download was 47.5 mgs in size but no mini downloadable pack etc.
    I have a feeling i was sent the new trial version,when all i wanted was the updated version.
    Thanks for your help.

. Refer to the email you received with your upgrade instructions. Make sure you download the "mini" downloadable content pack in addition to the Scrapbook MAX! main installer. That'll help tide you over until your CD-ROM arrives in the mail.

Please ignore my above message, I feel such a fool,have just reread the email sent to me & yes I do have the abovementioned files, I do apologise , & will read my messages more closely from now on, sorry to have bothered you.

No problem. Desmond is on holidays so he won't be here for a couple weeks but I can guarantee you his answer would be, "Just happy to hear you have it all now. If you have any questions just let me know." That's *exactly* the sort of thing you could expect if Desmond were here.

Not sure where he's holidaying but I doubt it's a coincidence that the regional hula championships are held this week.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.