+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Updated version

Default Updated version

So excited about the updated version!! It is wonderful! You all are great. Thank-you so much!!!

There has been some really exciting changes, and some amazing content added. It'll be great!

I'm Very Excited To Install The New Verson But I Have A Question Before I Do So. When I Start The Install Process It States That An Another Verson Of Scrapbook Max Excists And It Asks If I Want To Uninstall The Old Verson. If I Agree To The Uninstallation Will It Delete Me Saved Projects??? Please Advise, I'm Sooo Anxious To Begin The Download

Uninstalling won't remove your old projects. You can uninstall and reinstall without losing any of your work.
    Lorne ( )
    Scrapbook MAX! Software Developer

Thumbs up Bravo!!

Thanks, TO THE POWERS THAT BE , for the great new updated version.

Was also impressed that I didn't lose any of the booster packs either!

I'm really happy with the new version, so much has been added and the new features seem amazing. But is it just me or did we lose many of the embellishments we used to have in the old version ? For example, the fancy folder ? many of the items in the photo folder, as well as the alphabet we used to have (the one that lookek made out of stamped wax) ?? Now that I have deleted my old version of scrapbookmax, how can I get those embellishments back ?

i've installed the new version, but i can't find my favourite background...the one that looks like wrinkled paper =(

We have replaced all of the old low resolution content with new high resolution content so that you now get superior results when publishing your scrapbooks to any format, but especially for printing.

The tradeoff is that the new gallery content, templates etc requires much more disk space. Too much to download actually. So, we have to ship you the new content on CD-ROM. Refer to the email you received with your upgrade instructions. Make sure you download the "mini" downloadable content pack in addition to the Scrapbook MAX! main installer. That'll help tide you over until your CD-ROM arrives in the mail.

Scrapbook MAX! now comes with way more content than before! In fact there are now literally thousands of embellishments, backgrounds, paper scraps and photo shapes compared to a couple hundred from before! And dozens of brand new scrapbook layouts. We're putting up some samples on the site today so you can get a better idea of just what is included!
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

So everyone who has already bought, as well as everyone that buys from this day on will have a CD shipped to them. This CD contains much more content than the original version PLUS it is all high res print ready.

Scrapbook MAX rocks!

Adam Kapilik

Which wrinkled paper background? I can whip another one up for you at print resolution if you can describe it to me.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.