X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Crops........ get up at 4 to go shopping, wow! I do most of mine on the net now. Can't face the crowds and all that pushing and shoving!
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• jazzieal
      Digi Sage
      • Sep 2006

Well looks like my friends Smile,eng,eye, and Crops are up and at it early today...ROOTbeer receipe..Smile now that is just what you need...Granny's already going to get you because you changed your role on the soap without getting the sponsors (Grannys) approval but anyway..here is what you do..go out and gather these roots Vanilla (use real vanilla, but not the bean)
      Wintergreen
      Ginger
      Licorice
      Sarsaparilla
      wash off all the dirt and cut them up and let them dry out then you boil them all together and add some Munton & Fisson Ale yeast.Might better try it on something not human first..
      that should keep you real busy for awhile and out of trouble..Sorry to hear Crops is going to be so busy getting ready for Turkey Day but then again I guess a lot of our cast will be..poor Eye is being worked to death...My friend the detective is taking a little holiday vacation and probably wont be able to start to work till next week..I hope sacannon got that lap top up and running and will posting back to normal now..granny I guess is busy doing her creative thing and having appointments with her shrinkydink..everything is quiet down here at the security office..but you know what they say about the quiet before the storm..wonder what storm will come blowing in next in gone with the scraps???? My boss S. Russell got ticked off at me for getting into his files and posting all his pictures so I guess I had better back down some cant lose my job at Christmas time...ok gang I am fixing to lock my door and take a little na.......whoops I mean take a little look at all this work Ive got to do..see you later
      My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• crops2dawn
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Well Eng, your invited to my house for Thanskgiving dinner! And you must bring dessert, thats all thats required. And no dressing up, just sweatpants so ya can breathe after dinner.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• crops2dawn
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Crops........ get up at 4 to go shopping, wow! I do most of mine on the net now. Can't face the crowds and all that pushing and shoving!
          Thats all part of the holiday spirit. The pushing and shoving is soo funny to watch. People are crazy out there, and I wouldn't miss it for the world!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
            Well Eng, your invited to my house for Thanskgiving dinner! And you must bring dessert, thats all thats required. And no dressing up, just sweatpants so ya can breathe after dinner.
            Awww........thanks Crops. I will bring a chocolate and hazlenut roulade.
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• jazzieal
              Digi Sage
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
              Thats all part of the holiday spirit. The pushing and shoving is soo funny to watch. People are crazy out there, and I wouldn't miss it for the world!!
              I KNOW you have to be lots younger than me...LOL
              My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Comment

• crops2dawn
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Your ON!! Anything with chocolate is wonderful!!
                Well I got the shopping done now its time to polish the silverwear! Chat with ya all later!

Comment

• crops2dawn
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

I KNOW you have to be lots younger than me...LOL
                  Just a mere 42 or is it 43, one of those I don't feel like counting now heheh

Comment

• *eng*
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2006

I just found this on the thread 'Tiles, tiles, tiles'

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                    Here is the test....

What's long, furry, slimy, funny looking and stinks to high heavens?

Granny

No one has given me an anwer to the test, so I'm going to give it to you anyhow!! Chickens!!!!

The answer is.... The entire cast at "Gone with the Scraps"!

Granny

Comment

• Granny
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Mar 2006

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• sacannon
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Aug 2006

Oh oh, you got caught didn't you Granny! Wait till everyone reads this!
                        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• jazzieal
                          Digi Sage
                          • Sep 2006

Well Miss Goodie Granny Two Shoes..I am not long, furry, slimy, or funny looking and I sure dont stink to high heaven...I think you have desribed the announcer on the soap..and why did you slip that little tid bit into the wrong thread...hummmm that must have been on one of those bad days you had there for awhile...well Im glad to see you are back on the right track even if you did get found out by our eng..shes been doing some investigating for the secuirty office till Dick Tracy can come to work...so just wipe that big old cheesy Ive geen caught smile off your face and do something important and that does not mean heading off to the bar to drink ROOTbeer with Smiley...oh and beware Smile is fixing to mix her up own batch of ROOTbeer..surely as rain she will be offering you some...DRINK AT YOUR RISK..

Comment

• eye
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

Just dropped in to see how granny was after the shock f the cousin uet ha ha. Of to work now. Have a safe Thanksgiving and think of Granny when you get the turkey trots ha ha
                            sigpic
                            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Marion
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Feb 2006

Dr. Marionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These crazies are driving me insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do something!

Granny

Granny, they are driving me insane too. What am I to do. Counseling didn't work. The mob is out of control, you are the author of the story, so YOU DO SOMETHING!!!!!Dr Marion

Comment

• eye
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Jul 2006

So you both admitt to feeling insane. Help us all.
                                sigpic
                                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
                                X