• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Smile View Post
    Hay ENG! is that another new song of yours. I love the words. Sort of makes you cry don't it. And we Canadians say "hay" alot for some reason only known to farmers. Oh "POOP" I need another rootbeer I sure hope Dry Springs is open. EYE loaned me her new bottle opener..........
    It's in a code Granny's can't read. I just have to find the manual to translate. Maybe one of you has a copy. It's called ' Tricks to Play On Granny.'
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• crops2dawn
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Hey Eng!!!! Is photobucket working for you????

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Smile View Post
        Hay ENG! is that another new song of yours. I love the words. Sort of makes you cry don't it. And we Canadians say "hay" alot for some reason only known to farmers. Oh "POOP" I need another rootbeer I sure hope Dry Springs is open. EYE loaned me her new bottle opener..........

That picture cracks me up! ROTF
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• sacannon
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Aug 2006

Just had a thought, I haven't noticed Granny or Marion around for a while. You don't suppose they re-incarnated themselves as newbies and are spying???????
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
            Hey Eng!!!! Is photobucket working for you????

Was a while ago!
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
              Just had a thought, I haven't noticed Granny or Marion around for a while. You don't suppose they re-incarnated themselves as newbies and are spying???????
              As if Granny would be that devious

Comment

• *eng*
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
                That picture cracks me up! ROTF
                Me too that's classic!

Comment

• *eng*
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2006

Testing! I think it's going to be a link rather than a piccy

Comment

• *eng*
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2006

Ah well at least it worked!!

Comment

• *eng*
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2006

WEll, enough of talking to myself, it's nearly midnight and I've work in the morning. See you in my morning!

Comment

• crops2dawn
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

Nighty Night Eng!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Granny
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Mar 2006

Hey, that's really cool, I really like those smileys.....

Just so you know.... I can code in HTML, and VBS.... Have written my own programs. So if you think you're going to get away with something.... Get over it!!!!!

And you're all nuts, and I can't play all day like you ladies of leisure do. Someone around here has to be serious about life!

<whisper> heheheheheh, I hope they bought that one about me working all day, if they did, I can sell them anything, heehheehhe<whisper>

Granny

ps: Hey, us Cubers say hay a lot. When I went to Canada in '78, I felt right at home. Every one would always finish their sentences with "hay?". Love it.
                          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• eye
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                            Hey, that's really cool, I really like those smileys.....

Just so you know.... I can code in HTML, and VBS.... Have written my own programs. So if you think you're going to get away with something.... Get over it!!!!!

And you're all nuts, and I can't play all day like you ladies of leisure do. Someone around here has to be serious about life!

<whisper> heheheheheh, I hope they bought that one about me working all day, if they did, I can sell them anything, heehheehhe<whisper>

Granny

ps: Hey, us Cubers say hay a lot. When I went to Canada in '78, I felt right at home. Every one would always finish their sentences with "hay?". Love it.
                            ay what did you say granny----no we do not live in igloos
                            sigpic
                            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Granny
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Mar 2006

Not cubes, Eye.... Cubans!!!!! You nut!

Granny
                              sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• eye
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Jul 2006

New layout in gallery. Hope you like my new creation. Going to bed now. xo xo to all
                                sigpic
                                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
                                X