• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
    img]http://www.pinkcity.net/dil_cool_world/images/myemoticons/image264.gif[/img]
    I love these guys!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• sacannon
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Aug 2006

Well, it's early yet but I left a mess at the Hardware. I will have to close the store today to clean up the mess. (Have company coming today) I may pop in and out. If someone knocks at the door. I will answer if I am not busy. If no answer. Come back later!
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
        I was going to let Granny discover it ..I left her a clue on the Days of our scraps.. but seeing she closed it so suddenly .. she may not go back there.. I think its because she has a drinking problem and just had to get away from the bar _ I can see no other reason why she walked away! What strength of character to turn your back on the pub like that,
        So I will reveal all..

I am Mustava

Yeh right. You Mustava-----great laugh.You mustava been a lier hahaPrhaps Mustava perhaps is Scrapbook Max.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
          Well, it's early yet but I left a mess at the Hardware. I will have to close the store today to clean up the mess. (Have company coming today) I may pop in and out. If someone knocks at the door. I will answer if I am not busy. If no answer. Come back later!
          Forgot to tell you Peanut Butter you will have to get from home or store.Holy Cow do you think that is why Granny shopps alot Hope not. Make sure no one gets a list for the Hardware Store----like Granny's you can get that warfarin at Hardware Stores. Take care at cleaning up and do not slip. Lots of company----enjoy.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• cntrywoman72
            • Jul 2006

A new "watering hole" to own and already someone had defaced the bathroom walls. I really need to get out of this business.

NEWLY POSTED: No Dogs Allowed. Not even service dogs. I want to stay in good standings with the board of health!
            sigpic

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

[/COLOR]
              Originally posted by cntrywoman72 View Post
              A new "watering hole" to own and already someone had defaced the bathroom walls. I really need to get out of this business.

NEWLY POSTED: No Dogs Allowed. Not even service dogs. I want to stay in good standings with the board of health!
              I second that motion.
              sigpic

Comment

• OnieRN
                Scrap Guru
                • May 2006

Memories

Now I told you that you could use my keys to the staff bathroom but I did not give you permisson to sneak in to the medicine cabinet. Now my count is going to be off, so cough up those pills! As for the fleas, send them to pshch floor, those people are already nuts!

nie
                sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                !

nie

Comment

• jazzieal
                  Digi Sage
                  • Sep 2006

While everyone was occupied with the ailens I had a good opportunity to get into Steves private files at the security office..I wasn't able to decipher a lot because they are in some kind of code but I think that Steve was behind the breakin at the hospital and he has someone in cahoots with him..but the drug was one that will allow your brain to be picked for all of your scrapping ideas and designs..now if you think about it..Is Marion his partner in crime and just pretending to be with the ailens..and was Crops going to work with them and backed out and came up with the ailens throwing her out story..someone is going to have to start following leads because that head decetive SMILE is too busy at the waterin hole to do anything..that is if Granny the dominate one ever lets her out again...this situation is very serious..and by the way Det Smile..my boss Steve is the one who told me to tell you that..and I don't believe for one minute you are drinking root beer..and sacannon when you are ordering for the store you might want to get some of those drug testing thingys just in case...
                  My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• srussell
                    Digi Sage
                    • Feb 2006

I know Ladybug, Granny and Moonbeam is definitely in cahoots with the aliens ( it's not really "Digital Scrapbook Country... It's "Digital Scrapbooking Planet") ... It seems I've been implanted with a "scrapbook builder virus" that I pick up at the "watering hole"... If I don't build something every day, then my head will explode... ( just like "Lost" - keep pushing the button every 100 minutes) I suspect that BobbyBear is under the same influence, 'cause he's doing the same thing...

That's why Crops2dawn keeps asking, "Where have you been... Where's the specials and freebies!"

And Jazz is still trying to dechiper all that code running through my head ( good luck with that). Maybe that explains that missing time I can't account for and the missing meds from the cabinet!
                    Last edited by srussell; 11-12-2006, 10:23 AM.
                    sigpic
                    Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• *eng*
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2006

Well look who I found with the keys to the medicine cabinet!

My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• eye
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
                        Well look who I found with the keys to the medicine cabinet!

Is that Steeves first wify or second wify.
                        sigpic

Comment

• eye
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

Originally posted by srussell View Post
                          I know Ladybug, Granny and Moonbeam is definitely in cahoots ------ not with you.

with the aliens ----I knew you had a card missin from your deck

COLOR]
                          [/COLOR]( it's not really "Digital Scrapbook Country... [COLOR="red"]----where is the horse?[/

It's "Digital Scrapbooking Planet") ... Now you are lost

It seems I've been implanted with a "scrapbook builder virus" -----It is called the evil virus

that I pick up at the "watering hole"... I knew you had a drinking problem

If I don't build something every day,----they will not come

then my head will explode...You got nothing in it to explode

( just like "Lost" - You are lost------

keep pushing the button every 100 minutes)[COLOR="red"]----I hope you do not have Arthritis

I suspect that BobbyBear is under the same influence,---Leave sweet Bobby out of this one '

cause he's doing the same thing...----Do not blame others for lack of attention on the job.

That's why Crops2dawn keeps asking, "Where have you been... Where's the specials and freebies!"-----yeah where are they?

And Jazz is still trying to dechiper all that code running through my head ( good luck with that).------she will not have a problem

Maybe that explains that missing time I can't account for and the missing meds from the cabinet!
                          I told you have a missin card
                          sigpic

Comment

• Smile
                            Digi Sage
                            • Nov 2006

Don't worry Russell at your age no one will care if you don't meet your deadline. After all ,in the planet your from, your 170 light years. I am still on the job. I have desguised myself
                            as a bed pan so that I may hear any movements that go on. Next I think I will be the fileing cabnet. Lots of information there.And now this just in from Headquartors.................Last night a hole was blown in the wall of the Police Headquarters........Police are looking into it.......Over to you Steve.
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic....

Comment

• sacannon
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Aug 2006

Make note: "order drug testing thingys". Can Hardware stores carry "drug testing thingys"?? Maybe Onie better sneak some from the emergency room and give it Steve.
                              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• eye
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Jul 2006

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
                                Make note: "order drug testing thingys". Can Hardware stores carry "drug testing thingys"?? Maybe Onie better sneak some from the emergency room and give it Steve.
                                I will pick up some of that stuff. Did you hear ambulances are at the police staion?We will be busy at the Hospital. Wonder who got hurt.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X