• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jazzieal
    Digi Sage
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by eye View Post
    smiles is that canadian and she is aloud to do whatever she wants in another country. SO if she drinks then who is her boss----Canada?
    Well eye..she works for On the Brink Security Agency and our boss Steve has already told me what to tell her although it is strange that he is not on the job either..wonder if he is with that Whoever at the bar plotting..and just told me that to throw me off..and where the heck is everyone at tonight..are we the only ones who are on the job nosing around..you just can't be too careful around here..and I am wondering where that Granny is..mustave left so smile could get out.
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

Ops, we left Snoopeas from 10001 Darnations out! It was an oversight! Mastava the local poppies with us, or they Mustava Liak on our shoes. Not cool!

The plot thickens. Even a change of name has not changed this gang at all. They off drinking again and messing with the head of security, who is an ex Marionett, meaner as they come. He takes no prisoners!

Oh, boy, I'm going to miss that meeting with my shrinkidink! I better go over to Crisis Permanente. I wonder if I have time to stop at the Dry Springs. Or... I could go to Windies and ask.... "Where's the beef?"

Granny
      sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

Since I am head of the hardware department at the Local Home Ripoff, I am stuck here late doing inventory. I can't believe we sold all those shovels, some dingbat came down and bought a whole lot of them. Guess I need to re-order, but since winter is coming on I better order snow shovels instead. Let's see now, Keys. Well it looks like we have most types. I still have to order a few. What else are we out of......
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• srussell
          Digi Sage
          • Feb 2006

Wait! I've got it!

Whatever happened to PoppaBob? He's been MIA for a while... Maybe he fell though the ice while fishing in Minnesota (he never came back from the wedding) ... Then there's Jessica (our Hillary Swank look-alike) Haven't heard from her in a while either...

The plot thickens...
          sigpic
          Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
          My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

My order

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
            Since I am head of the hardware department at the Local Home Ripoff, I am stuck here late doing inventory. I can't believe we sold all those shovels, some dingbat came down and bought a whole lot of them. Guess I need to re-order, but since winter is coming on I better order snow shovels instead. Let's see now, Keys. Well it looks like we have most types. I still have to order a few. What else are we out of......
            Do not forget to order lots of warfarin-----mixed with peanut butter it will kill a rat in their tracks.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by srussell View Post
              As the Head of "On the Brink" Security, I was walking the halls doing my rounds, and I noticed the medication locker has been broken into... My concern is, that with all the multiple personalities around here, anyone could be suspect...

Ok, now who broke into the med locker? Onie was in charge of that floor...
              I have evidence that it's Smile!
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• *eng*
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
                I have evidence that it's Smile!
                but I'm not spilling. I shall just keep an 'eye' on the detective!
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

Note to myself: Order warfarin....and peanut butter? unusual product in Hardware store. I need some sleep, time to close the store!
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Moonbeam
                    • Mar 2006

Wait! I've got it!

Whatever happened to PoppaBob? He's been MIA for a while... Maybe he fell though the ice while fishing in Minnesota (he never came back from the wedding) ... Then there's Jessica (our Hillary Swank look-alike) Haven't heard from her in a while either...

The plot thickens...
                    Alas Poor Poppa Bob came to my restaurant for dinner. The crowd was thick.. the place was buzzing - too crowded for comfort and for safety.Just as I as head waitress - and a sterling example of waitressing skills walked past his table balancing 2 trays in each hand.. he moved his chair sharply backward and nooooooooo! the whole tray with a pot of piping hot coffee went down his back . He refused to pay for it so I threw him out! Next thing I know I was retrenched from my position ..yes me!! sacked! sacked for trying to recuperate the restaurants losses from a negligent customer.. OH! well .. I guess I'm gone with the wind ..OH!and you can visit Poppa Bob in ward 6a at Mercy Hospital.

Comment

• Moonbeam
                      • Mar 2006

Oh before I go look for another job.. Who wants to know who Mustava is?..

Comment

• *eng*
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
                        Oh before I go look for another job.. Who wants to know who Mustava is?..

Me and everyone else!!!!!

Comment

• Moonbeam
                          • Mar 2006

Wait! I've got it!

Then there's Jessica (our Hillary Swank look-alike) Haven't heard from her in a while either...

The plot thickens...
                          There was a wierd man here who kept telling her she had this look alike!She got scared, She ran for her life - out of town at 160kms an hour and never looked back

Comment

• Moonbeam
                            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
                            Me and everyone else!!!!!
                            I was going to let Granny discover it ..I left her a clue on the Days of our scraps.. but seeing she closed it so suddenly .. she may not go back there.. I think its because she has a drinking problem and just had to get away from the bar _ I can see no other reason why she walked away! What strength of character to turn your back on the pub like that,
                            So I will reveal all..

I am Mustava

Comment

• Smile
                              Digi Sage
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by jazzieal View Post
                              Detective Smile..just what to you mean being at the bar drinking on the job..
                              that is aganist the rules..you mustava lost your mind..On the Brink" Security Agency does not allow that!! if you have finished investigating the writing on the wall..I assume you have since you are having a few beers..you need to go to the looney bin...oppps I mean hospital and investigate..its hard enough to keep up with you (WHOEVER you are)already.. we do not need a tipsy detective on the job...my boss told me to pass all this along to you so if you have a problem with it..take it up with Steve!!!
                              Jazz.........I am glad you are so concerned but everyone in Canada drinks on the job. It is the law and besides that, Rootbeer is good for you.
                              Attached Files
                              sigpic....

Comment

• Smile
                                Digi Sage
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
                                I was going to let Granny discover it ..I left her a clue on the Days of our scraps.. but seeing she closed it so suddenly .. she may not go back there.. I think its because she has a drinking problem and just had to get away from the bar _ I can see no other reason why she walked away! What strength of character to turn your back on the pub like that,
                                So I will reveal all..

I am Mustava

Sure Moonbeam.........and I am a fish,,,,,,,,,,,
                                Attached Files
                                sigpic....

Comment

Working...
                                X