+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast

Default Detective Smilie.......always on the job

Sorry Steve I got held up at" Dry Springs". Cntrywoman reporded a comotion in the male washroom. When entering ,the suspects fled out the window. But they left writing on the wall................If your're American when you go into the bathroom,and American when you come out, what are you when your're in the bathroom??? Eur-o-pean............signed........Mustava....Very serious indeed. I guess I will check out those facts after a couple of beers...I shall be at the hospital by midnight.
    Attached Images

Eye I think we do have a bar..that Granny just called it a watering hole..
    "Cntrywoman72, Owner of the local watering hole... "Dry Springs".
    Just leave it to Granny to call a bar a watering hole !!!

Detective Smile..just what to you mean being at the bar drinking on the job..
    that is aganist the rules..you mustava lost your mind..On the Brink" Security Agency does not allow that!! if you have finished investigating the writing on the wall..I assume you have since you are having a few beers..you need to go to the looney bin...oppps I mean hospital and investigate..its hard enough to keep up with you (WHOEVER you are)already.. we do not need a tipsy detective on the job...my boss told me to pass all this along to you so if you have a problem with it..take it up with Steve!!!

Question Who

Didn't you know beacause she( smile) is a Canadian she can do whatever he wants. She is a nasty drunkard and better not be drinking on Duty.If she is the head Mucho then who do we report to?.

Thumbs up

smiles is that canadian and she is aloud to do whatever she wants in another country. SO if she drinks then who is her boss----Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by eye View Post
    smiles is that canadian and she is aloud to do whatever she wants in another country. SO if she drinks then who is her boss----Canada?
    Well eye..she works for On the Brink Security Agency and our boss Steve has already told me what to tell her although it is strange that he is not on the job either..wonder if he is with that Whoever at the bar plotting..and just told me that to throw me off..and where the heck is everyone at tonight..are we the only ones who are on the job nosing around..you just can't be too careful around here..and I am wondering where that Granny is..mustave left so smile could get out.

Ops, we left Snoopeas from 10001 Darnations out! It was an oversight! Mastava the local poppies with us, or they Mustava Liak on our shoes. Not cool!

The plot thickens. Even a change of name has not changed this gang at all. They off drinking again and messing with the head of security, who is an ex Marionett, meaner as they come. He takes no prisoners!

Oh, boy, I'm going to miss that meeting with my shrinkidink! I better go over to Crisis Permanente. I wonder if I have time to stop at the Dry Springs. Or... I could go to Windies and ask.... "Where's the beef?"

Granny

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Since I am head of the hardware department at the Local Home Ripoff, I am stuck here late doing inventory. I can't believe we sold all those shovels, some dingbat came down and bought a whole lot of them. Guess I need to re-order, but since winter is coming on I better order snow shovels instead. Let's see now, Keys. Well it looks like we have most types. I still have to order a few. What else are we out of......

Wait! I've got it!

Whatever happened to PoppaBob? He's been MIA for a while... Maybe he fell though the ice while fishing in Minnesota (he never came back from the wedding) ... Then there's Jessica (our Hillary Swank look-alike) Haven't heard from her in a while either...

The plot thickens...

Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Default My order

Quote Originally Posted by sacannon View Post
    Since I am head of the hardware department at the Local Home Ripoff, I am stuck here late doing inventory. I can't believe we sold all those shovels, some dingbat came down and bought a whole lot of them. Guess I need to re-order, but since winter is coming on I better order snow shovels instead. Let's see now, Keys. Well it looks like we have most types. I still have to order a few. What else are we out of......
    Do not forget to order lots of warfarin-----mixed with peanut butter it will kill a rat in their tracks.