+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    Boy, I am the doctor here, and I am getting confused on which soap I am suppose to be on. Stick with one People, No wonder you are all nuts!!!!!

Dr Marion (headshrink)

It's not us who are nuts

Quote Originally Posted by *eng* View Post
    It's not us who are nuts
    Our plan is working on them ha ha

HAHAHAHAHA One down, One to go!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Quote Originally Posted by eye View Post
    Our plan is working on them ha ha
    I mustava missed out on the plan...what is the plan..Ive been sittin here reading for an hour..I wasnt on much yesterday and last night and now I am totally cornfused..I know ya'll must be younger than me or you coudnt run back and forth between sets like you are LOL...I'm going to have stay put I think..I didnt see much that went on while I was gone..eye and smile looked like they had a few too many ROOTbeers...I told you to watch that home made stuff eye..cntry woman got the big oil slick cleaned up thank goodness..I heard somewhere that the bar will be offering cold turkey sandwiches, turkey salad, turkey and gravy, turkey stew and so on with all the left over turkeys in town...just carry your leftovers by and cntrywoman will take care of them...be there Friday night for the party and I think Granny may be there to sing for us...and dont be ugly at least she does try to entertain us..smile has offered to sing too but I dont know if she can stay off the ROOTbeer long enough..I may do my impersonation of Minnie Pearl if I can find my hat!
    Crops is going to HULA HOOP for us, eng is going to give a book report on her book Everything for Dummies..Dr Marion is going to show us some YOGA to relax us and cntrywoman is going to demonstrate how to do a lovely craft project..and eye is going to give us a few pointers on how she made some of those lovely pages she has been doing...sacannon is going to dance a jig..if I left anyone out..forgive me my mind is slip..slip..slip sliding away...looking forward to seeing everyone there...Happy Thanksgiving Gang..love and peace to all.. have a safe holiday..
    Last edited by jazzieal; 11-22-2006 at 09:55 PM.

Sounds like fun Jazz, I guess I will just be entertained since I am not in your list, but thats ok, at least I don't have to do any work!

Have a nice Thanksgiving!

Quote Originally Posted by sacannon View Post
    Sounds like fun Jazz, I guess I will just be entertained since I am not in your list, but thats ok, at least I don't have to do any work!

Have a nice Thanksgiving!
    I didnt leave you out...you are dancing a jig...love ya..and Happy Thanksgiving to you too..

Sorry about that, I missed that. I guess it is getting a little too late for me. and I still didn't have to do any work, so that works for me! I need to get going pretty soon or I will be dancing a jig for real!

Night all!

Just popped in to say hello * is lonely here* Bye!

Wink You Tickle me ENG

I get tickled when I see that you have found more of the old templetes/embellishments, etc. You seem to keep surfing all over the place, then you pop in just to make sure your not forgotten or missed!

You poor girl, I do believe your addicted here! You have no life, other than looking to be seen on SBM! What can we do to help you through these difficult days????? Should we start sending you private messages just to say hello???? LOL

OK SBM gang...... ENG needs some TLC (tender loving care)

nie