+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 ... LastLast

Default Detective (female) Smilie.........Does that help......

Granny I am impressed, how do you keep coming up with these story lines....You forgot to tell us "was it Moonbeam driving the bike"????
    Attached Images

Thgere a million stories in the Naked City
    This has been one of them
    By Mustava Millionaire Moonbeam

I always thought stories from the Naked City were fiction..and according to what Granny said..this one must be the same..but can we really believe Granny..I have seen a few things which could be clues but I'm keeping my big mouth shut for awhile on this subject...I also heard that while the police were looking into that hole they found what might be a bag of clues...to what I dont know...but someone grabbed the bag and ran...

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    And now for braking news....

The culprit made several turns down numerous streets, but when he saw us following, he decided he better return voluntarily.

Crumbs!! I'd give up too if i saw you chasing me!

Now, back to "Gone with the Scraps". Do not, I repeat, do not believe anything Moonshine says about her been Mustava. I got a special clue from the latter, and it ain't the former. Imagine, trying to get the glory for such a pigheaded cast member! Never!!!!!

How dare you try to cast aspersions at me...at my honesty! I MUSTAVA MOONSHINE I mean Moonbeam! Did not one of your presidents say.. "I cannot tell a lie - I did it with my little axe" so in like manner I spill the beans ( and the coffee) and go back to a life of complete honesty

Granny

ps: The above chase really did take place this morning.
    and yes Granny I could tell as I read it because you said it happened on the way to your Sunday meeting and I could just tell the ring of truth...you were so excited to be a real detective

Maybe if we can find the thief who took the bag then we could find the truth on Mustava no Moonbeam. I think Moonbeam would like to have Mustavas history.

Hello, hello hello hello is anybody in here in here in here

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Be on the lookout for a pack of cute little dogies..they are EVIL..don't drink any water or take a shower until your water is tested..we need some water testing stuff from the hardware store...where is Detective Smile shes never around when you need her..eye can you hurry to the hardware strore and see if its open..we need that stuff..

Hair remover in the water supply?, hopefully it is just for the hospital and not the Dry Springs. Those dogs didnt go to the water treatment plant did they? Oops should I have said that?

If anyone needs me, Ill be at Dry Springs hooking up water purifiers.

I know I have been off the planet earth for awhile, but i think somethings happened to you people! You are all fading in and out.... what is happening, where is this going. I'm not sure who is really who any more! Maybe this will be better in the morning, Heck I'm not even sure who I am anymore, and Am I here? or in the other story. Granny!!! Where are you. I need some assistance.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Crops.... You and your big mouth.... I heard you say, "Beam me up, Marion, there is no intelligent life down here"... Well, suffer you turkey! I hope the Aliens make you marry their 20 legged, 500 pound Alienusky!

Moonshine! I mean, Moonbeam, yeah you, thank you for believing me. Dan was so worry they guy would have a gun and would shoot us, and then we would never make it. But alas, we got away safe.

Now, then, someone call the pound, or the ton, or the.... those dog catchers! Confounded dogs peed on our training mats again! Yikes, what a mess! Sacannon, where is the beef? I mean, the water purifiers! Where is my shrinkiding, Marion? Is that fool still out in cyber space somewhere?

Granny

PS: Kimwmik the dishwasher has been rehired. Hopefully, she will was all the dog pee from the "Dry Springs".
    Last edited by Granny; 11-12-2006 at 07:06 PM.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Actually, the aliens that abducted me make more sense then this bunch of turkeys here!

Marion
    Attached Images