+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by *eng* View Post
    Well look who I found with the keys to the medicine cabinet!

Is that Steeves first wify or second wify.

Quote Originally Posted by srussell View Post
    I know Ladybug, Granny and Moonbeam is definitely in cahoots ------ not with you.

with the aliens ----I knew you had a card missin from your deck

COLOR]
    [/COLOR]( it's not really "Digital Scrapbook Country... [COLOR="red"]----where is the horse?[/

It's "Digital Scrapbooking Planet") ... Now you are lost

It seems I've been implanted with a "scrapbook builder virus" -----It is called the evil virus

that I pick up at the "watering hole"... I knew you had a drinking problem

If I don't build something every day,----they will not come

then my head will explode...You got nothing in it to explode

( just like "Lost" - You are lost------

keep pushing the button every 100 minutes)[COLOR="red"]----I hope you do not have Arthritis

I suspect that BobbyBear is under the same influence,---Leave sweet Bobby out of this one '

cause he's doing the same thing...----Do not blame others for lack of attention on the job.

That's why Crops2dawn keeps asking, "Where have you been... Where's the specials and freebies!"-----yeah where are they?

And Jazz is still trying to dechiper all that code running through my head ( good luck with that).------she will not have a problem

Maybe that explains that missing time I can't account for and the missing meds from the cabinet!
    I told you have a missin card

Don't worry Russell at your age no one will care if you don't meet your deadline. After all ,in the planet your from, your 170 light years. I am still on the job. I have desguised myself
    as a bed pan so that I may hear any movements that go on. Next I think I will be the fileing cabnet. Lots of information there.And now this just in from Headquartors.................Last night a hole was blown in the wall of the Police Headquarters........Police are looking into it.......Over to you Steve.
    Attached Images

Make note: "order drug testing thingys". Can Hardware stores carry "drug testing thingys"?? Maybe Onie better sneak some from the emergency room and give it Steve.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by sacannon View Post
    Make note: "order drug testing thingys". Can Hardware stores carry "drug testing thingys"?? Maybe Onie better sneak some from the emergency room and give it Steve.
    I will pick up some of that stuff. Did you hear ambulances are at the police staion?We will be busy at the Hospital. Wonder who got hurt.

Hey Guys! Long time no see! But I'm proud of Eye! You go girl!!! Keepin Steve in line!!
    then my head will explode...You got nothing in it to explode
    Toooo funny!
    I was at the police station, When a bomb went off, loads of people are dead. Not sure if it's anyone we know yet. Smiley should be the one down there checking it out!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Depressed over losing her job abs head waitress, Moonbeam goes job hunting with no success.. she runs an advert in the local paper advertising her wahre on Digital Scrapbook country and Scrapbook Max desperately hoping to sell a million temeplate so she don't have to clear up peoples slops ever again.
    The add is a success and people flock to SCrapbook Max and DSC and she sells 4,000,000 items in just one day. She retires a millionaire and lives in luxury .
    And you know who lives with her? It is of course Mustava Leik. Moonbeam even installs 3 extra toilets in the huge house so Mustava Leik can go anytime she likes. Mr Leik has left her and she is now dating Jeremy Munnie.Will there be a wedding ? will she become Mustava Munnie?..But wait.. I know she does fancy detective Smile .. Is he a he or a she? Is he interested in MUstava? If so she would wait for him.

Thgere a million stories in the Naked City
    This has been one of them
    By Mustava Millionaire Moonbeam

Oh Moonbeam! I oughta kick your butt! But you sure did a good job! You had everyone going? Are you smile too? wait til granny gets a hold of you... you are gonna get a lickin' for sure!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

And now for braking news....

On our way to our Sunday morning meeting, we witness a Ford Excursion hitting an Motorcyclist and flipping him over. He was spilled all over the road. The Ford proceded to leave the scene of the crime, but I did a u turn (ok, it was ilegal, but I was trying to catch the culprit), and gave chase. Another white car that had also witness the accident also gave chase. The culprit made several turns down numerous streets, but when he saw us following, he decided he better return voluntarily.

We also call 911 and gave a description of the perp, and the make, model, color and license plate number to the authorities. Wow, I haven't had this much fun since I ran away from home in 1903. The person answering the phone for 911 took our vital statistics, (weight, color, UFO number).

Now, back to "Gone with the Scraps". Do not, I repeat, do not believe anything Moonshine says about her been Mustava. I got a special clue from the latter, and it ain't the former. Imagine, trying to get the glory for such a pigheaded cast member! Never!!!!!

Moonshine, in spite of her spilling the beans and hot coffee all over our illustrious customer, and her oblique sneakyness in trying to impersonate the pink pig, will be given an opportunity to redeem herself, if she brings enough blue stamps books as a donation to our beloved hospital, Crisis Permanente.

Granny

ps: The above chase really did take place this morning.
    Last edited by Granny; 11-12-2006 at 02:19 PM.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    And now for braking news....

On our way to our Sunday morning meeting, we witness a Ford Excursion hitting an Motorcyclist and flipping him over. He was spilled all over the road. The Ford proceded to leave the scene of the crime, but I did a u turn (ok, it was ilegal, but I was trying to catch the culprit), and gave chase. Another white car that had also witness the accident also gave chase. The culprit made several turns down numerous streets, but when he saw us following, he decided he better return voluntarily.

We also call 911 and gave a description of the perp, and the make, model, color and license plate number to the authorities. Wow, I haven't had this much fun since I ran away from home in 1903. The person answering the phone for 911 took our vital statistics, (weight, color, UFO number).

Now, back to "Gone with the Scraps". Do not, I repeat, do not believe anything Moonshine says about her been Mustava. I got a special clue from the latter, and it ain't the former. Imagine, trying to get the glory for such a pigheaded cast member! Never!!!!!

Moonshine, in spite of her spilling the beans and hot coffee all over our illustrious customer, and her oblique sneakyness in trying to impersonate the pink pig, will be given an opportunity to redeem herself, if she brings enough blue stamps books as a donation to our beloved hospital, Crisis Permanente.

Granny

ps: The above chase really did take place this morning.
    Indeed Granny is right about what happened this morning. I know for a fact because I was the first Detective to arrive. By the way Granny you are wanted down at headquarters to give another statement.
    Attached Images