X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crops2dawn
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Hey Guys! Long time no see! But I'm proud of Eye! You go girl!!! Keepin Steve in line!!
    then my head will explode...You got nothing in it to explode
    Toooo funny!
    I was at the police station, When a bomb went off, loads of people are dead. Not sure if it's anyone we know yet. Smiley should be the one down there checking it out!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Moonbeam
      • Mar 2006

Depressed over losing her job abs head waitress, Moonbeam goes job hunting with no success.. she runs an advert in the local paper advertising her wahre on Digital Scrapbook country and Scrapbook Max desperately hoping to sell a million temeplate so she don't have to clear up peoples slops ever again.
      The add is a success and people flock to SCrapbook Max and DSC and she sells 4,000,000 items in just one day. She retires a millionaire and lives in luxury .
      And you know who lives with her? It is of course Mustava Leik. Moonbeam even installs 3 extra toilets in the huge house so Mustava Leik can go anytime she likes. Mr Leik has left her and she is now dating Jeremy Munnie.Will there be a wedding ? will she become Mustava Munnie?..But wait.. I know she does fancy detective Smile .. Is he a he or a she? Is he interested in MUstava? If so she would wait for him.

Thgere a million stories in the Naked City
      This has been one of them
      By Mustava Millionaire Moonbeam

Comment

• crops2dawn
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Oh Moonbeam! I oughta kick your butt! But you sure did a good job! You had everyone going? Are you smile too? wait til granny gets a hold of you... you are gonna get a lickin' for sure!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

And now for braking news....

On our way to our Sunday morning meeting, we witness a Ford Excursion hitting an Motorcyclist and flipping him over. He was spilled all over the road. The Ford proceded to leave the scene of the crime, but I did a u turn (ok, it was ilegal, but I was trying to catch the culprit), and gave chase. Another white car that had also witness the accident also gave chase. The culprit made several turns down numerous streets, but when he saw us following, he decided he better return voluntarily.

We also call 911 and gave a description of the perp, and the make, model, color and license plate number to the authorities. Wow, I haven't had this much fun since I ran away from home in 1903. The person answering the phone for 911 took our vital statistics, (weight, color, UFO number).

Now, back to "Gone with the Scraps". Do not, I repeat, do not believe anything Moonshine says about her been Mustava. I got a special clue from the latter, and it ain't the former. Imagine, trying to get the glory for such a pigheaded cast member! Never!!!!!

Moonshine, in spite of her spilling the beans and hot coffee all over our illustrious customer, and her oblique sneakyness in trying to impersonate the pink pig, will be given an opportunity to redeem herself, if she brings enough blue stamps books as a donation to our beloved hospital, Crisis Permanente.

Granny

ps: The above chase really did take place this morning.
          Last edited by Granny; 11-12-2006, 02:19 PM.
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Smile
            Digi Sage
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post

On our way to our Sunday morning meeting, we witness a Ford Excursion hitting an Motorcyclist and flipping him over. He was spilled all over the road. The Ford proceded to leave the scene of the crime, but I did a u turn (ok, it was ilegal, but I was trying to catch the culprit), and gave chase. Another white car that had also witness the accident also gave chase. The culprit made several turns down numerous streets, but when he saw us following, he decided he better return voluntarily.

We also call 911 and gave a description of the perp, and the make, model, color and license plate number to the authorities. Wow, I haven't had this much fun since I ran away from home in 1903. The person answering the phone for 911 took our vital statistics, (weight, color, UFO number).

Now, back to "Gone with the Scraps". Do not, I repeat, do not believe anything Moonshine says about her been Mustava. I got a special clue from the latter, and it ain't the former. Imagine, trying to get the glory for such a pigheaded cast member! Never!!!!!

Moonshine, in spite of her spilling the beans and hot coffee all over our illustrious customer, and her oblique sneakyness in trying to impersonate the pink pig, will be given an opportunity to redeem herself, if she brings enough blue stamps books as a donation to our beloved hospital, Crisis Permanente.

Granny

Indeed Granny is right about what happened this morning. I know for a fact because I was the first Detective to arrive. By the way Granny you are wanted down at headquarters to give another statement.
            Attached Files
            sigpic....

Comment

• Smile
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2006

Detective (female) Smilie.........Does that help......

Granny I am impressed, how do you keep coming up with these story lines....You forgot to tell us "was it Moonbeam driving the bike"????
              Attached Files
              sigpic....

Comment

• jazzieal
                Digi Sage
                • Sep 2006

Thgere a million stories in the Naked City
                This has been one of them
                By Mustava Millionaire Moonbeam

I always thought stories from the Naked City were fiction..and according to what Granny said..this one must be the same..but can we really believe Granny..I have seen a few things which could be clues but I'm keeping my big mouth shut for awhile on this subject...I also heard that while the police were looking into that hole they found what might be a bag of clues...to what I dont know...but someone grabbed the bag and ran...
                My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Moonbeam
                  • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post

The culprit made several turns down numerous streets, but when he saw us following, he decided he better return voluntarily.

Crumbs!! I'd give up too if i saw you chasing me!

How dare you try to cast aspersions at me...at my honesty! I MUSTAVA MOONSHINE I mean Moonbeam! Did not one of your presidents say.. "I cannot tell a lie - I did it with my little axe" so in like manner I spill the beans ( and the coffee) and go back to a life of complete honesty

Granny

and yes Granny I could tell as I read it because you said it happened on the way to your Sunday meeting and I could just tell the ring of truth...you were so excited to be a real detective

Comment

• eye
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

Maybe if we can find the thief who took the bag then we could find the truth on Mustava no Moonbeam. I think Moonbeam would like to have Mustavas history.
                    sigpic
                    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• crops2dawn
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Jul 2006

Hello, hello hello hello is anybody in here in here in here

Comment

• jazzieal
                        Digi Sage
                        • Sep 2006

Be on the lookout for a pack of cute little dogies..they are EVIL..don't drink any water or take a shower until your water is tested..we need some water testing stuff from the hardware store...where is Detective Smile shes never around when you need her..eye can you hurry to the hardware strore and see if its open..we need that stuff..
                        My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• cntrywoman72
                          • Jul 2006

Hair remover in the water supply?, hopefully it is just for the hospital and not the Dry Springs. Those dogs didnt go to the water treatment plant did they? Oops should I have said that?

If anyone needs me, Ill be at Dry Springs hooking up water purifiers.
                          sigpic

Comment

• crops2dawn
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

I know I have been off the planet earth for awhile, but i think somethings happened to you people! You are all fading in and out.... what is happening, where is this going. I'm not sure who is really who any more! Maybe this will be better in the morning, Heck I'm not even sure who I am anymore, and Am I here? or in the other story. Granny!!! Where are you. I need some assistance.

Comment

• Granny
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Mar 2006

Crops.... You and your big mouth.... I heard you say, "Beam me up, Marion, there is no intelligent life down here"... Well, suffer you turkey! I hope the Aliens make you marry their 20 legged, 500 pound Alienusky!

Moonshine! I mean, Moonbeam, yeah you, thank you for believing me. Dan was so worry they guy would have a gun and would shoot us, and then we would never make it. But alas, we got away safe.

Now, then, someone call the pound, or the ton, or the.... those dog catchers! Confounded dogs peed on our training mats again! Yikes, what a mess! Sacannon, where is the beef? I mean, the water purifiers! Where is my shrinkiding, Marion? Is that fool still out in cyber space somewhere?

Granny

PS: Kimwmik the dishwasher has been rehired. Hopefully, she will was all the dog pee from the "Dry Springs".
                              Last edited by Granny; 11-12-2006, 06:06 PM.
                              sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Marion
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Feb 2006

Actually, the aliens that abducted me make more sense then this bunch of turkeys here!

Marion
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X