+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 ... LastLast

Good morn to all you in soapdom...I went over to the hospital last night and got one of those special IVs and I slept like a lamb..I'm on the job at the Security Office..well finally Det smile you report in.I think I need to tell you that your headquarters are at the security office since that is who you work for..what kinda root is in that beer you are drinking???? Smile I do have to congratuate you on your photography skills..you always give us a Kodak Moment.. now just what is it that you arrested Granny for??? Poor thing but I know eye and onie are taking good care of her..Im not so sure about her DR...that looked kinda like Steve in a disquise..I didnt see any sign of those EVIL dogs as I came to work but there is evidence they have been in the security office..I will be at the funeral for the poor dead fishy we need to support poor eye in her time of grief... but I do think I will pass on the Fish and Chips at windeys..not a very good time for fish!!! Im going to lock my door and hope I can get caught up on some scrap...oh I mean work today ..Ill be at the security office if Im needed..keep up the good work everyone..

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by *eng* View Post
    Granny's tests reveal she is highly contagious and possibly has rabies. She must be kept in a padded room and any staff must barrier nurse. She is likely to behave very oddly. (difficult to tell the diffrence I know!) Oh yes,for the time being feed her the purified water and dog food.
    Give her the dog for company haha since they are in this mess together.

I was talking a brisk walk this morning and as I was walking past the cemetary I found this!!!
    Attached Images

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Unhappy Crying time again in the city

Got to go out and buy an outfit for Fishy's furneral. I found the perfect outfit and it is covered in fishes and a bargan for $.99.Got a shrunkin one for fishy as well---it is the least I could do.BOOOO HOOOO.Where's my crying bucket.

Talking Ha ha haha

Quote Originally Posted by crops2dawn View Post
    I was talking a brisk walk this morning and as I was walking past the cemetary I found this!!!
    Ha ha aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Perfect picure ha ha ha ha ha

Having some problems here at the hardware, water is backing up in the restroom (Holding my nose ), need Roto Puter to come out.

While I was checking out the problem, some one came in to have a key made. My assistant said they were acting kind of nervous, like they were up to no good. I asked "what did the person looked like", but the only thing my assistant could remember is that when the person was walking out of the door, scraps of paper were falling out of the persons coat. Not just any papers. They had different shapes and colors. Some were shiny. I thought this was very odd. I think we need to report this. So I called and left a message on the answering machine at the On the Brink security agency.

Default Detective Smilie still on the job.......

We forgot to tell all of you .........".No" that headstone isn't our beloved "Granny" senior........Eye had named her fish" Granny "also. Our beloved Granny is still in the sike ward at" Crisis Permanente" Nurse" Eye "and nurse "Onie" have her tied up or down. I am not sure which! And by the way where is the lady who does the dishes. I need mine done. This Detective work is keeping me so busy. My rootbeer bottles are starting to pile up.By the way Steve is also in ICU.....I have taken his picture to see if any one recognizes him?????
    Attached Images

Default Yep that ooks like Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    We forgot to tell all of you .........".No" that headstone isn't our beloved "Granny" senior........Eye had named her fish" Granny "also. Our beloved Granny is still in the sike ward at" Crisis Permanente" Nurse" Eye "and nurse "Onie" have her tied up or down. I am not sure which! And by the way where is the lady who does the dishes. I need mine done. This Detective work is keeping me so busy. My rootbeer bottles are starting to pile up.By the way Steve is also in ICU.....I have taken his picture to see if any one recognizes him?????

haha

He just could not stay away from Granny. Wonder what she has on him.

Quote Originally Posted by crops2dawn View Post

Amazing Crops

Quote Originally Posted by sacannon View Post
    Having some problems here at the hardware, water is backing up in the restroom (Holding my nose ), need Roto Puter to come out.

While I was checking out the problem, some one came in to have a key made. My assistant said they were acting kind of nervous, like they were up to no good. I asked "what did the person looked like", but the only thing my assistant could remember is that when the person was walking out of the door, scraps of paper were falling out of the persons coat. Not just any papers. They had different shapes and colors. Some were shiny. I thought this was very odd. I think we need to report this. So I called and left a message on the answering machine at the On the Brink security agency.

You heard awhile back granny invented a new kind of toilet paper so that she could clog all the toilets up as well as give us all rosey cheeks.( I will leave that up to your imagination)Bewear of any colored and shinny paper.I noticed Steeves cheeks to be rosey.