X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • marina martha
    • Nov 2006

scrappy happy newbie

hello...first attempt at scrapbooking...i have been volunteered to do a family recipe book..mother says to type it up on word pad,print it off,staple it together and voila! you have xmas presents...wasn't going to happen because my creative self took over...after a couple of months of looking at options i had decided on a scrapbook with recipes and photos...but i didn't know where to start...i happened on the trial max version and gave it a try...sheesh...i wish i had found this 2 months ago...tried a few sample pages printed them off and was i impressed.. so i ordered the full version...and have spent the last few days downloading and already have a couple of pages done unless i see something else that i could add...there are so many beautiful things...its like xmas every time i open a new file...Thank You everyone for all the wonderful stuff i have found...
  • sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

Welcome to Scrapbook Max. You will find everything is wonderful here, and everyone is friendly and helpful. If you have any questions, just post a thread and someone will answer your question. You will enjoy it here.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• NanaC95565
      Digi Sage
      • Jul 2006

[QUOTE=sacannon;19271]Welcome to Scrapbook Max. You will find everything is wonderful here, and everyone is friendly and helpful. If you have any questions, just post a thread and someone will answer your question. You will enjoy it here.[/QUOTE

Welcome to SBM and the forums of creative individuals, Goofy people and a Happy Scrapping Family. We hope you enjoy your stay with us and find lots of things you like and share. Glad you found us. We Love Max
      Happy Scrappin

Visit my blog
      Visit my section of the store here

Comment

• jazzieal
        Digi Sage
        • Sep 2006

Welcome to the world of SBM..where you have already become scraphappy..soon, if not already, your will be addicted..I know your Christmas receipe book will turn out awesome..what a great idea..are you putting pictures of each persons recipe? Be sure and post your pages so we can see them..
        My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Welcome

It is an awesome site to be addited to. Have fun .We will see you around.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

Welcome and have fun. Hope to see you around.
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• workingjo3
              Mad Scrapper
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by marina martha View Post
              hello...first attempt at scrapbooking...i have been volunteered to do a family recipe book..mother says to type it up on word pad,print it off,staple it together and voila! you have xmas presents...wasn't going to happen because my creative self took over...after a couple of months of looking at options i had decided on a scrapbook with recipes and photos...but i didn't know where to start...i happened on the trial max version and gave it a try...sheesh...i wish i had found this 2 months ago...tried a few sample pages printed them off and was i impressed.. so i ordered the full version...and have spent the last few days downloading and already have a couple of pages done unless i see something else that i could add...there are so many beautiful things...its like xmas every time i open a new file...Thank You everyone for all the wonderful stuff i have found...
              I agree, with Scrapbook Max, it is Christmas everyday!

I may borrow your idea of a recipe book for my next family reunion.

Jo

Comment

Working...
              X