+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: For Bobby Bear

Thumbs up For Bobby Bear

I just want to take th is moment in time to give you thanks for all that you have made. I luv your stuff and use them alot in my layouts. The jewellery makes such a nice touch to my layouts. Thank you Bobby.

Oh Eye, That was so nice, You are a sweetie!!! And I second everything she just said. BB is one hell of a man! I use alot of his stuff too. He is always there to give his stuff and it's always sooooo nice!! Thanks BB!!!!!!!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Oh yes yes yes, he has contributed so much and still is giving so much even now he's famous!!He always puts his 'family' first. God Bless Bobby Bear who has made such an impact in such a very short space of time xxxxxx

Thumbs up

I dito that,Eye and Crops .You are always there to help when someone is looking for something, From the bottom of my heart Thank you or the top ha ha Thanks Eye for posting this ' Kim

Can I join the party? Thanks Bobby, we all love your work. Don't forget about us!

I am following the crowd on that one Bobby, thanks for sharing all of your beautiful work. You are special

For he's a jolly good fellow, For he's a jolly good fellow, For he's a jolly good feelloooooow, which nobody can deny!

Granny

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Oh Granny what did I tell ya about your singing!!!!!!!!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Granny

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Thank all of you great people for your kind words...It puts a tear in my eye ,to know so many of you really care about all the hard work we as designers go thru.
    I really enjoy creating things that will put smiles on others faces.It's was a wonderful day when I stumbled upon ScrapbookMax.I have met the nicest family here and I won't forget you guys. I'll be stopping by every chance I get to make sure Granny and Steve stay out of trouble.Oh what the heck let them have fun and raise some cane once in awhile.
    Thanks again gang and I love all of you!

Love,
    Bobby Bear
    [My newest websites]