X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LibbysMommy
    • Aug 2006

Just ordered SBM

I'm so excited! Though I found out about SBM a few months ago and ordered the trial version then, I just ordered my copy of the program a couple minutes ago. My family is a little short on funds, but yesterday was my birthday and I got cash as a gift from my mother-in-law. Right away, I knew what I was going to buy for myself I can't wait, I'm so excited!!!

I also have an unrelated question. I would like to change my username, who do I need to contact to help me with that?

I'm really looking forward to becoming an active member of the group.
    Heather
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

I remember ages ago someone else posting that question and they were told that they would hve to register gain. It may have changed though. Someone is bound to chip in soon! Welcome to madly addictive scrappy community!
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• jazzieal
      Digi Sage
      • Sep 2006

Sorry I dont have an answer for you but I do want to welcome you to SBM..you will love it here..be prepared to become addicted..happy scrapping and look forward to seeing your work in the gallery
      My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
      X