• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crops2dawn
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Harley-Dreams this is for you

I can see you have downloaded lots of templates today, I'm glad you are having so much fun! Cause this is such a great place to be! But can you please if you don't mind, write down every ones name and start a thread and say thanks to everyone that way, Onie is going to be mad!!!!!!!!! WIth all these new posts.... And download away!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see some of your stuff in the gallery! And by the way Welcome to the forum!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

*Flashback*

I think a 'Mark all as read' feature as in email would be a good addition for use in circumstnces like this!
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
      *Flashback*

I think a 'Mark all as read' feature as in email would be a good addition for use in circumstnces like this!
      That's already there. At the bottom it say "mark forums read"

Marion

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Marion View Post
        That's already there. At the bottom it say "mark forums read"

Marion
        See.......my own personal tutor

Thanks Marion!
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• crops2dawn
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Marion, I will have to try this. What does it do exactly? never brings up post that I have already read? Thanks for the tip!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

I'm bumping this. I have a feeling though that harley is only looking in the template forum.

Comment

Working...
            X