X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

Brilliant Colours

Just announcing my new release today ..its called "Brilliant Colours" and if you like strong vibrant colour this may be up your alley.. It's made using gorgeous garden photographs to create the Backgrounds and all matching Frames
    Regards, Moonbeam ( Deanne)

• Kazr
    Layout Whiz
    • Mar 2006

Deanne
    The colours in your new kit are just stunning, & so vibrant, can't wait to see the L/O's in the gallery,another wonderful set.
    hugs Karyn.

Comment

• NanaC95565
      Digi Sage
      • Jul 2006

These are absolutely gorgeous. Excellent, Bright Colors, these are are are WOW!
      Love them. Ok Moonbeam can I have my tongue back. I think you were the cat that got it..
      LOL

Visit my blog
      Visit my section of the store here

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
        Just announcing my new release today ..its called "Brilliant Colours" and if you like strong vibrant colour this may be up your alley.. It's made using gorgeous garden photographs to create the Backgrounds and all matching Frames
        Regards, Moonbeam ( Deanne)

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/store/pr...4&cat=3&page=2
        I saw this erlier when I was browsing. It is awsome. My brothers surname (half brother) is Parrott and they have always made a point of collecting picture ornaments and 'stuff' so that their daughter did not made fun of. I am going to get this for them. It's amazing.
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Moonbeam
          • Mar 2006

Hi Karen, NanaC and Eng..Just a big thankyou for your encouragement to keep doing more..

I sometimes wonder if they are even good enough to put in the store _ It's hard to see them through the eyes of others..so you guys made my day.Thankyou sincerely
          Hugs to you all
          Deanne AKA Moonbeam

Comment

• jazzieal
            Digi Sage
            • Sep 2006

Never under estimate yourself..all of your work is beautiful..this new one is wonderful..I love all the bright colors..you know what they say.."beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" and the one that says "you cant please all of the people all of the time and only half of the people half of the time but you can always please yourself"..so if you like it then thats whats important..and even if you happen to make one you dont really like..then someone out there will think its the most beautiful thing they've ever seen..keep up the wonderful work..I admire all of you designers so much..I'm working on learning how..thats one of my dreams and my goals to design for a shop..
            and now Im finished with my free advice...which may be unwanted..if so I apologize..

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
            X